Baby- Moon pt7

*Bucky kisses you so deeply you just melt in his arms

*Bucky kisses you so deeply you just melt in his arms.*
Y/N- oh Bucky- *He kisses you again* Mmhmm Bucky I'm too- *He kisses you and moves his hand down your body* Mmhmm I'm too sore to go any further. *You blurt out. Bucky pulls back and looks at you, he gently smiles and kisses you*
Bucky- I understand baby, we have the rest of the night and all day tomorrow.
*You look at the clock and see it's only 5 pm. You laugh and Bucky kisses your forehead.*
Y/N- why does it feel like midnight?!?
Bucky- because we've been having sex for the past 3 hours. *You both laugh and Bucky leans down and kisses your breast.* Mmhmm and it's like they say "time flys when you're having fun!" *You giggle and he kisses your neck and up to your lips*
Y/N- Mmhmm that it does! And I'm starving!
*Bucky laughs and sits up he grabs his phone and climbs back in bed. You cuddle up next to him and lean over his shoulder. You starts clicking buttons on his screen and ordering food. He laughs and just lets you get what you want. When you're done you look at him.*
Bucky- oh is it my turn now? Can I order my food? *You giggle and nod. You kiss his cheek and hang onto his arm as he orders your dinner. He looks at you and smirks* mmhmm I do have to say, I love having you hang all over me.
*You smirk*
Y/N- Shut up and kiss me
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- what about being sore? *He asks as he pulls you into his lap*
Y/N- oh I am and that's why I said kiss me *You smirk*

*He slips his hand on the side of your face and pulls you in. He kisses you and wraps his arm around your waist. He pulls you down against him and you smile*
Y/N- Mmhmm how can you always be so ready to go? *You giggle and he kisses your neck*
Bucky- because I've got a smokin' hot wife who always gets me going. *He nibbles on your ear and you moan.*
Y/N- Mmhmm really baby, I can't- Mmhm but god this feels good!
Bucky- I know baby girl, I know. *He kisses you again and then moves you off. You get up and throw on some pants and Bucky gets up and goes to find a movie to watch. You cuddle on the couch and watch as you wait on dinner. Bucky picked Dirty Dancing, you smirk at him and he just smiles*
Bucky- what?!? It's a good movie! *He winks. You two end up on his lap and making out when their is a knock on the door.* hold on baby *You pout* I know, I know. But your 12 course meal is here. *He kisses your nose and stands up. You don't let go and you just wrap your legs around him tighter. He laughs and just walks to the door.*
Y/N- wait Bucky- No! *He opens the door with you still in his arms.*
Delivery guy- Damn, you two just don't quit! I dig it! *You blush and hide your face in Bucky's neck. He laughs and takes the food. He pays the guy and waves goodbye. You kiss his neck and jaw like crazy as he walks you over to the counter. He sets you down and kisses you. You finally let go and start to dig into your food.*
Y/N- Mmhm so good!!
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- I like how the only thing that make you forget about your sexy husband that you were just devouring, is food! *You smile and kiss him*
Y/N- your sexy baby but this pasta is orgasmic.
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- I'll try not to take offense! *You smile again and kiss him once more*
Y/N- eat up! We've got a long night! *You wink and Bucky smirks.*