I Want To Meet Our Kids

‼️Enjoy!! 😏😅😈🤤‼️

‼️Enjoy!! 😏😅😈🤤‼️

*Bucky moans and spends his sweet time, slipping his tongue inside you and rubbing you clit with his fingers. You smile and grind against his face.*
Y/N- oh kitten, Mmhmm your mouth is a dream.
Bucky- Mmhmm
Y/N- are you gonna fuck your mommy? *You tease and Bucky whimpers, he nods. He pulls off and kisses up your body, he reaches your lips and kisses you.*
Bucky- Mmhmm Yes ma'am, but I'm kinda down for the count so this will have to do *He holds up the dildo shaped like himself, you cleaned it after you used it on Bucky.*
Y/N- oh, how about you use my strap, that way you can fuck me properly. *You bite your lip and Bucky smirks.*
Bucky- anything for you mommy *He pulls your underwear off and He hops up and puts on the strap on* this feels weird, having a fake dick sitting on my real one.
*You giggle and pull him close, you squeeze his ass and flip him over. You pull the strap on up so it sits right above his dick*
Y/N- There! now it's just like you have two. *Bucky laughs*
Bucky- wow, my dream! *You giggle and kiss him.*
Y/N- alright big guy, have at it. *You smirk and Bucky bites his lip. He flips you over and pushes the tip of the dildo against your entrance and watches your face.* Oh princess, Mmhmm come on, harder baby. *Bucky smirks and slams into you. You gasp and smile as Bucky starts to go to town on you.*
Y/N- oh yes!!! Mmhmm ffffuck! Yesyesyes!!
Bucky- does that feel good Mommy?!
*You eyes roll back and you moan.*
Y/N- yes!!! Mmhmm shit baby!! *You grab his arms from where the lay on your waist. You flip him over and pin his hands above his head. You start to bounce and ride, he smiles as he watches you.*
Y/N- enjoy the show sweet cheeks, mommy's gonna have her fun now.
*You smirk and just do your thing, grinning and circling your hips. You run your hands along your body and realize you're still clothed. You let Bucky's dress shirt fall off your shoulders, Bucky throws it off the bed. You slip off the bralette and Bucky immediately replaces it with his hands. You smirk and move his hands away.*
Y/N- I said enjoy the show, and there's no touching. *You kiss his neck and he moans. He is dying to touch you, all night not being able to really feel your body under his fingertips. He just need to hang on a little longer. You bounce and grind against him, moaning and culling your breast as you tease your nipples. It's driving Bucky Wild, he can't play submissive anymore, he needs you under him, now. He takes a deep breath and tries to convince himself that he will be okay, that's he can play the game a little longer.*
Y/N- Mmhmm what's going on in that pretty head of yours?? *You stroke his face and then grab his jaw. You kiss him* huh? Kitten??
Bucky- I just want to touch you, mommy.
Y/N- that's sweet Kitten, *You smirk as you continue to grind against him.* How are you feeling??
Bucky- g-good!
Y/N- are you a green Good or a yellow Good?
*Bucky smiles and takes a deep breath.*
Bucky- Green mommy, definitely green.
Y/N- Mmhmm that just made my night. How about we spice things up?? *You lean down and whisper in Bucky's ear* use my word sweetness.
*Bucky looks at you and gulps, he takes a deep breath.*
Bucky- are you sure?!? You want-
Y/N- only if you're okay with it. You'll be the one she's ruining.
*Bucky nods and looks at you.*
Bucky- okay, but maybe after Winter and Odette should have a little reunion. What do you say?!
*You nod and Bucky smirks, he sits up and takes your face in his hands. He looks at you and meets your gaze.*
Bucky- are you super sure? If things get out of hand-
Y/N- I'm sure, I trust you to control her *You laugh* well me.
*Bucky kisses you and speaks against your lips.*
Bucky- Swan