I'd Rather Be...

*You slip your hands around his waist, your fingertips lightly grazing his skin as you work your way around to his back

*You slip your hands around his waist, your fingertips lightly grazing his skin as you work your way around to his back. He looks down at you as you pull him close and look up, resting your chin on his chest. He smirks and wraps his arms around you.*
Bucky- well hello
Y/N- hi *You say quietly and gently as you rub his back.* you are amazing. Do you know that? *You feel the rumble in his chest as he lightly laughs. You smile and he moves his hands up your body and to your face. He takes your face in his hands and slowly kisses you.*
Bucky- I'm just loving you the way you deserve, baby girl. I don't know what's amazing about that. *He teases, you smile and raise up on your tiptoes. You kiss him and whisper.*
Y/N- I'll show you *You take his hand and pull him back to the bedroom* by loving you the way you deserve. *You smile and Bucky looks down at you and pulls you close, stopping you from pulling him into the room.*
Bucky- baby it's only been a month, we can't- I'm not putting you through that.
Y/N- I know baby and that's not what I mean. Come here *You pull him to the bed and lay him down. He smiles up at you as you move to box him in. You kiss him and run your hands up his chest. You slip your hands under his shirt and start to lift it off. He stops you*
Bucky- y/n, baby trust me. You don't actually want to do this.
*You lightly laugh*
Y/N- you don't even know what I want to do *You tease*
Bucky- I'm assuming something filthy
*You shake your head and kiss him*
Y/N- nope, I just want to dote on my amazing *You kiss his lips* dedicated *You kiss his cheek* thoughtful *You kiss his jawline* protective *You kiss his neck* Sexy as hell, Husband. *You kiss his chest and then both his hands* can I do that?
*Bucky smiles and nods. You kiss him and whisper* thank you baby.
*You lift off his shirt and grab the lavender massage lotion. He gently smiles and assumes the position. You giggle a bit as he moves around. He tucks one arm behind him so he will "keep his hands to himself" and he just closes his eyes and waits. You kiss all up and down his chest, teasing his nipples a little.*
Bucky- y/n *He says warningly. You smile and move back to his lips*
Y/N- just having some fun
*You tease and kiss him. You then sit up and pour some lotion on his chest, it has a slight warming effect so it feels really nice. You start to massage his chest and arm. You massage his scars and where the metal meets skin. Bucky smiles down at you and moves his arms from behind him. He rubs your back and plays with your hair.*
Bucky- I just couldn't help it, I needed to feel you. *You kiss him and keep at it. Massaging his hips, which are really tight. You massage his thighs and down his legs. He turns over and you straddle his butt, you rub his back and he starts to lightly moan. You smile knowing he is so relaxed and then the moaning turns to light snoring. You smile and kiss his cheek.*
Y/N- sleep tight baby
*You had Bucky in his boxers at this point so you strip down to your underwear and curl up with him. He holds you close and hums at the feeling of your skin against his. You drift off to sleep.*

Bucky- Mmhmm y/n
*You groan*
Bucky- come on baby, let's get up.
*You whine and he laughs*
Bucky- I know, but Ben is hungry and we don't have anything pumped.
*You sigh and nod. You sit up and take Ben. You snuggle and kiss him as you get ready. Bucky watches you two. Doing skin to skin and Ben clutching your chest as you nurse him. It's a beautiful picture and Bucky decides to capture it. He sits next to you and holds you close. After a bit you give Ben to Bucky and grab your pump.*
Bucky- you're gonna pump more?
Y/N- yeah *You smile* I want you to be a part of this as well. Thank you for always being here.
Bucky- there is nowhere else I'd rather be. *He kisses you. You pump and as Bucky spends some time with Ben.*
Y/N- Bucky? *He hums* thank you, for everything. *He smiles and kisses you. It's deep and sweet and it takes your breath away.* wh-what was that for??
Bucky- thank you, for everything *You kiss him and just cry as you finish pumping. Bucky holds you close and whispers sweet nothings in your ear*

 Bucky holds you close and whispers sweet nothings in your ear*