I Want To Know

‼️Short, sweet, with a little Smut😏😉🥰‼️

*You start Nursing Odette and Elizabeth, Winter holds Jonnie and just smiles down at her. Your heart melts as you watch Winter with Jonnie. You finish nursing and you need to grab a bottle for Jonnie.*
Y/N- okay, you stay here with them and I'm gonna go grab a bottle for Jonnie.
Winter- oh Umm I don't think-
Y/N- you'll be fine, Winter. *You kiss him and he smiles.* they will lay here and stare at you.
*You smile and leave. As you come back with a bottle you see Winter holding all three girls in his arms. He is smiling and rocking them back a forth. You listen in as he talks to them.*
Winter- you all so little and sweet. You look like me, *He chuckles and you see a little tear fall down his eye.* so much sweetness replacing all the wrong I've done. Seems  fitting. Wow, you three are gonna give me a run for my money aren't you?! *They smile and coo. You smile and walk in.*
Y/N- hey, what are you guys talking about?!
Winter- oh nothing, just bonding. *You smile and take Jonnie, you nurse her and then have her finish up with the bottle.*
Y/N- okay, you wanna put them down in their bassinets? *Winter nods*
*He walks over and lays the girls down in their bassinets. He turns around and looks at you.*
Winter- so now what?? *You giggle and pull him close to you on the bed.*
Y/N- well, Bucky and I would normally go to sleep. But I don't want this moment to go to waste. *Winter smiles* If I'm being honest, I've missed you.
Winter- I'm always here y/n.
Y/N- I know, *You smile* I know You're the same person but sometimes it feels like you're two different people.
Winter- I know, *He takes your face in his hands* you look so happy, this is everything I ever wanted for you. *You smile and kiss him*
Y/N- well all of this happiness is thanks to you-
Winter- thanks to Bucky-
Y/N- you are Bucky *You kiss him and he wraps you in his arms. He looks down at you and smiles.* what?!? What are you smiling at?!
*He laughs, a beautiful sound. It's just like Bucky's but yet there is a depth to it, a little heavier. Bucky's is light and without pain or worry, Winter's still holds so much of the past.*
Winter- you've made me a softy.
*You giggle and rub his back.*
Y/N- I told you! I knew you had a soft side inside you. *he smiles down at you. You hear some noise on the monitor and see that Winnie is awake again.* I'm gonna bring Winnie in here, okay.
Winter- I don't know, she's- she's bigger- more ways to mess her up-
Y/N- Winter, I trust you. You know how to do this. *Winter nods. You get Winnie and she is still half asleep as you bring her in, you lay her down and she curls up next to Winter. To Winnie there's nothing different about him, it's just her dada.*
Winnie- Dada Uddles *She says sleepily*
*He looks at you and you nod.*
Y/N- I'm sure daddy would love to cuddle you Winnie boo, huh daddy? *You gently smile and urge Winter, he smiles and you can se his heart soften.*
Winnie- yeah, come here. *You give him a look and mouth Winnie's nickname. He smiles and nods*. I've got you Winnie boo. *Winnie relaxes in his arms and falls asleep. You see that Winter is crying.*
Y/N- Winter? Are you okay?!
*He nods*
Winter- Winnie- my- *He clears his throat* my moms name. *You smile and nod.*
Y/N- yeah, her name is Winnie James. *He looks up and wipes a tear, you pull him into a kiss. You hear little feet running towards your door, you see the door open and Grant comes in, he climbs on the bed and curls up with you. Winter just looks at him as he falls asleep in your arms.*
Winter- this is Grant?! *You nod* and we named him after Steve?? *You nod and kiss him*
Y/N- and you
*Winter nods and holds Winnie tighter. You look at him and you see how peaceful he is right now and that means the world to you. He is surrounded by the unconditional love of his family and he can finally rest. He falls asleep holding Winnie and Winnie holding him back, her little arms trying so hard to reach his shoulders. You kiss her head and then Grant's, he's asleep and clutching your shirt. You kiss Winter and then drift off to sleep*