Good Boy

*You and Nat get the pies going and in the fridge

*You and Nat get the pies going and in the fridge. You decide to bake some cookies with the kids.*
Y/N- okay Grant get some eggs. Winnie get the brown sugar. Odette and Elizabeth get the butter. Jonnie grab the pan.
*They all listen and get what you asked. You get the other missing ingredients and start baking.*
Jonnie- when will they be ready?!
*You laugh*
Y/N- soon, go wash your hands and play for a bit while I get lunch ready.
*She runs off and plays with the goats.*
Nat- so is she just crazy about goats or all animals?
Y/N- all animals, she's my little animal lover. I'll have to watch and make sure she doesn't slip any furry creatures inside.
*Nat laughs. Liho and Alpine come running downstairs followed by Grant and Winnie.*
Nat- it's so sweet that he saved them.
*You gently smile*
Y/N- yeah, it was. *You blush a little and Nat rubs your shoulder.*
Nat- you've got a good one *She smiles.*
Y/N- we both do *You squeeze her hand and she smiles.*

*Bucky drives as Tony sits up front and Steve sits in the back with Samuel.*
Steve- so you finally told y/n?
Bucky- yeah and now she insists on having a huge party.
Tony- well you should! It's a big accomplishment Barnes.
*Bucky sighs*
Bucky- she wants me to walk in December, you know what a mad house that will be if people find out the avengers will be there?! I don't want to ruin that moment for everyone else there.
Tony- Thats understandable but it's your moment too!
Steve- yeah! And we can blend in, no one will know!
*Bucky laughs and nods*
Bucky- okay, we will see.
*Bucky pulls into the store and they all head in. Steve gets Samuel and his carrier and puts it in the buggy.*
Steve- okay, Nat keeps texting me more things to get.
Bucky- I'll go grab the turkeys
Tony- I'll go get the alcohol
*Bucky laughs and Steve shakes his head*
Steve- not too much! It's thanksgiving now New Years! *Tony waves his hand at Steve. Steve looks down at Samuel.* okay little man, let's go get all these things mommy sent to us, huh?!
*Samuel smiles*
*Bucky walks around and finds the turkeys. The only ones left are giant 15 pound turkeys.*
Bucky- Shit... *He calls you*

Y/N- hey babe
Bucky- you think the oven can handle a 15 pound turnkey??
Y/N- Umm yeah I think so. Are there smaller ones??
Bucky- there are some tiny ones, like we could all have our own.
Y/N- okay, well get whatever you think is best.
Bucky- okay, well that was not at all helpful but it was nice to hear your voice. *You laugh*
Y/N- love you! Bye
Bucky- bye