Liho

‼️TW- Animal Abuse?? Not by anyone we know or love though!! 🥰‼️

***Compound***
Steve- hey Tony I thought I was going to get them? Since you did the trip last time.
Tony- if you want to, be my guest! But I figured you needed to be here, you know make sure Nat doesn't kill anyone. *Steve laughs and nods*
Steve- yeah, you're probably right.

*You are packing up your stuff when Jonnie comes walking in, you hear little hive beats and you already know what has he opened before you even turn around.*
Y/N- Jonnie Grace Barnes I know you did not bring a goat into my room. *You face her and cross your arms. Jonnie smiles and tries to hide the baby goat behind her.*
Jonnie- No mommy, of course not! *She smiles and you can't help but laugh and pulls her close. You hug her and crouch down.*
Y/N- look, I know you want to keep her but it will be such a long ride for her. How about we talk to daddy about getting you something when we get home... okay?!
Jonnie- but- but this one already has a name.
*Your heart breaks a little*
Y/N- what's it's name sweet girl?
Jonnie- Alpine Buchanan III
*You laugh*
Y/N- where is one and two?! *You tease and Jonnie says so calmly*
Jonnie- in the living room.
*You gasp and look, sure enough two other little baby goats are in the living room and laying on the couch.*
Y/N- okay, take them outside please, now. I won't ask again. *Jonnie pouts as she leads them outside. You find Bucky* did you see what Jonnie did?!
Bucky- No what??
*You tell him about the goats.*
Bucky- I mean, we wouldn't have to take care of the lawn anymore at the compound if we had goats there to eat the grass. *You laugh and shake your head* I'll talk to her.
Y/N- thank you! *You kiss him.*
I'm just not ready for animals. *Bucky nods and there is an understanding in his eyes as yours start to swell with tears. You walk away before you can cry.*

*You finish packing and get the kids ready for dinner.*
Bucky- talked to Jonnie, she is mad but she understands. But we also have to go to the animal shelter the minute we get home and get her a puppy... *He gives you an "oops" smile and you shake your head and laugh.*
Y/N- seriously?!? I sent you to her to get rid of the animals, not get us a new younger one!
Bucky- I'm sorry!! *He pleads and it's actually really funny and cute.* she gave me her puppy dog eyes and she pouted her lip out- and I just couldn't say no! You sent the weakest soldier in there too! You should have known! *You laughs and kiss his him.*
Y/N- well you're taking care of it. While I raise our baby you can raise the puppy.
*Bucky laughs, knowing that will never fly*
Bucky- deal!
Y/N- really, I'm not getting attached! *you were partly kidding and partly 100% serious.*

*Later that night Bucky is reading to the kids. He holds Winnie and she snuggles up to him. The triplets are falling asleep all over you and Grant lays on the carpet and stares up at Bucky as he reads.*
Winnie- Daddy?
Bucky- yeah Winnie boo?
Winnie- who is Alpine?
*You and Bucky gently smile, he looks at you and then at the kids*
Bucky- how do both of you known about him?? *He teases*
Grant- in your hut, where you have all the stories and memories of mom, there is a little section for him. She seemed like a good cat.
*You rub Bucky's arm*
Bucky- she was- Umm she was she helped me through a lot of tough stuff. You've learned about how some people have therapy dogs right?
Winnie- yeah
Grant- Yup
Bucky- Thats what she was like for me.
Winnie- that's cool
Grant- mom? There was something on the wall as well about Liho? I know that's Russian for Misfortune... but was that your support animal?
*You tear up a little, taken aback by his question*
Y/N- Umm yeah Little Wolf, she was.
Winnie- what happened to them??
*You and Bucky look at one another, you gently shake your head and he agrees*
Bucky- well they just ran away one day.
Winnie- Thats sad, I hope they were safe.
Grant- yeah but they were never gonna find nice people than you.
*You tear up even more*
Y/N- yeah bud- we *You clear your throat* we loved them very much.

*They head off to bed as Bucky places the triplets in their beds. You are in the bathroom washing your face when Bucky comes in, he sees your face in the mirror and you just lose it.*
Y/N- Bucky I know Jonnie wants a pet but I can't- we can't-
Bucky- Shhh shhh I know baby. I'm sorry. When I was saying she could I didn't even think about Alpine and Liho.
Y/N- I still find myself wondering if they somehow made it.
Bucky- I know, me too. *He rubs your shoulders* I gave Jonnie my word that we would go. We will take a look and if it's still too hard then we will just have to explain it to her. *You nod and Bucky hugs you*

‼️Flashback- In Hydra before you were frozen the first time.‼️
Y/N- come here Liho! *You pat the ground and a little black puppy comes hopping over. You laugh and pick her up. You hug her and rub her back.*
Hydra agent- you are allowed to keep it as long as you obey and stay out of trouble, understand?!
*You nod. A little White cat comes running in and you laugh, Winter not far behind.*
Winter- sorry, didn't mean to let her in.
Y/N- it's okay! *You pat Alpine and she purrs*

*Months go by and you grow closer and closer to Liho and Winter/Bucky just falls in love with Alpine. But then you're caught and frozen, when you wake up you fear the worst.*
Y/N- Liho *You whisper but she doesn't come. Worry fills your heart* Liho! *Tears stain your face. You find Daniel* what did they do with her?! *Daniel starts to tear up*
Daniel- I tried to stop them, I even said I'd take them both as mine, they were innocent animals-
Y/N- oh my god!?! No?!? Did they-
Daniel- they might as well have. They threw them out during a snow storm and then locked me away to make sure I could go get them. They said you two would need to learn the consequences of your actions when you woke up.
Y/N- BECAUSE STEALING 3 YEARS WASN'T EOUGH!?! TBEY HAD TO MURDER MY DOG?!
*Winter walks in, you can tell he is staying stone cold because Daniel is here.*
Daniel- again I am so sorry. *He leaves. Once the door shuts Winter just falls to the ground and you try to catch him. He just cries and in his hand you see him clutching her collar. Alpine's and Liho's. You just cry and hold him.*
‼️Flashback ends‼️

Y/N- they deserved so much better.
Bucky- they had a nice life when they were with us-
Y/N- yeah but when they needed us most we weren't there.
Bucky- Thats not on us. That's on Hydra and I'd say they paid for it dearly.
Y/N- not nearly enough.
*Bucky gently smiles and kisses your nose*
Bucky- my little psychopath *You laugh and kiss him*
Y/N- maybe it is time for another
*Bucky teases you*
Bucky- I mean you're still baking this one! *He rubs your belly* but okay!! *He lifts you into his arms and takes you to the bed. You giggle and scream*
Y/N- you know what I meant!!
*He laughs and kisses you as he lays you down.*
Bucky- I know, and we will see. Huh?! Maybe there will be a cute little Alpine and Liho duo.
Y/N- yeah, maybe *You kiss him and he lays next to you. He holds you tight and you drift off to sleep.*

‼️Sorry it's late and short. It was hard to write after the passing of my own dog. 🥺❤️ I know in the comics Liho is Natasha's cat but I wanted to make it y/n's Dog. Maybe Nat will still have a cat named Liho. 🤷🏼‍♀️ also yes I know this wasn't in Hydra's Hope and that's because there are still somethings I want to be able to surprise you guys about the past and also some things are just now coming to mind and I'm just fitting and writing them in. Hope y'all like it and didn't cry, even though I know I did.❤️‼️