Maybe I Did Mean To Break You

Bucky- Ha! Umm I- oh wow! *You give his tip a kiss as he tries to remain strong

Bucky- Ha! Umm I- oh wow! *You give his tip a kiss as he tries to remain strong.*
Y/N- how about we get you out of these pants, huh?! *You smile as you pull his sweats and boxers all the way down and they look at his feet. He steps out of them and you toss them to the side. You snake your hands up his body and under his shirt as you slowly lift it off and toss it with his pants.*
Bucky- you're gonna kill me *He moans as he looks at you, innocent and slowly stripping off your clothes. You toss your shirt to the side and slip off your pants. You unhook your bra and let it fall off your body as you walk to Bucky.*
Y/N- you wanna help me with you panties, Daddy?
*Bucky moans, he knows what you're doing. Acting submissive and "giving him control" but in reality you have him by the balls and he can't do anything to fight you. He just gives in and does what you say.*
Bucky- gladly baby girl *Bucky kneels in front of you and slips his fingers in the sides of your underwear. He pulls them down and you step out of them. You okay with his hair and praise him*
Y/N- thank you Daddy, you're always so nice, and take care of me so well. *You lean down and kiss him. He squeezes your ass and kisses your hips. He moves to your center and looks up at you, asking for permission.*
Y/N- you wanna eat me out? Huh Daddy??
Bucky- please baby girl?! I won't disobey the rules from the doctor, I'll be good. Mmhmm I just want to taste you.
*You smirk*
Y/N- okay Daddy. *You run your fingers through his hair.* help me lay down, however you want me.
*He lays on his back and you smirk*
Y/N- you want me to ride your face?
Bucky- please Baby girl, sit on my face.
*You move over him and straddle his face, you slowly lower yourself down and he sticks out his tongue and tries to lick your center but you move back up before he can touch you. He whimpers and begs, you stay a little out of his reach.*
Bucky- please?! Mmhmm baby girl! *You reach back and take him in your hand. You thumb his tip and he groans in pleasure.* oh!! Mmhmm plea- *You sit on his face and cut him off. He start to eat you out, lapping up your wetness that's dripping out of you. He nibbles on your clit and it feels so good. You smile and move your hips. You let go of his dick and he whimpers. You sit up fully on his face. You grab his hair and use it as leverage as you ride his face, grinding against him building up your high. He moans and tries to take himself in his hand. You growl and pull his hands up to your breast.*
Y/N- this is what you can touch and this alone. You're my little bitch tonight and the only think making you cum is me. Understand?!
*Bucky moans and nods*
Y/N- Good boy, such a good Daddy for baby girl. *You grab his hair again and just got to town. Moaning and groaning as you fuck his face, hard.* oh yes!!! Mmhmm so good!! Who's the good girl now, huh Daddy?! Stick your tongue out! *He does and you go even harder. You cum hard and almost scream as you do, clenching around nothing, wishing you could be filled. You moan as Bucky keeps licking you*
Y/N- oh that's it Daddy! Eat your princess, Mmhmm tongue fuck your good girl!
Bucky- Mmhmm oh baby! *He makes you cum again. You grab the headboard as you cum squirting everywhere. You moan and work through your high. You smile and climb off Bucky. You give his face a little slap and then kiss him, tasting yourself on his tongue.*
Y/N- Mmhm so good Daddy. You've been so good, you deserve a treat.
Bucky- Mmhm please baby, please! I need your mouth-
Y/N- I'll take care you you Daddy, don't worry. *You kiss him and start to pull things out of the floor cubbies.*