Taming this Brat

*He lifts you into his arms and hauls you into the bedroom

*He lifts you into his arms and hauls you into the bedroom. He tosses you on the bed, carefully as to not harm Ben.*
Daddy- you're gonna be a fucking brat then I'll have to remind you who's you are. *Tosses off his shirt and boxes you in*
Y/N- Mmhmm I-I'm sorry Daddy- *He cuts you off with a harsh kiss*
Daddy- I said not another word! I don't want your apologies now, it too late for that. *He presses his thigh between your legs and you instinctively grind against him.* now be a good little brat and put that mouth to good use. *He straddles you and unbuttons his pants. He pulls himself out and sighs at the feeling of being free. He must of been thinking about this all day because he is so hard his dick is standing straight up and there's a wet spot on his boxers. You lick your lips and move your hands up with thighs. He slaps your hand away and you whimper.*
Daddy- what makes you think you've earned the right to touch me?! *January Daddy is in full force and you ache just thinking about it.* just for that *He pulls his pants back on and moves away from you. Whimper and sit up watching him move to the luggage. He pulls out the ties*
Y/N- wait Daddy- No- I- I'll be so good! Please don't tie me up! I want to touch you-
*He grabs your face*
Daddy- all you did tonight was avoid my touch and now you want to touch me?! *He laughs darkly* fuck no *He growls in your ear* and you can't seem to obey tonight, they pretty mouth just running free. Do you need a gag?
*You go to answer but you stop as you see his face. You shake your head No and he smirks, he praises you for the first time all night.*
Daddy- good girl

*He ties your hands together and then to the bed. He gets out the leg spreader but leaves it to the side.*
Daddy- now let's get you turned over *He flips you to your stomach and then quickly gets you up on your knees so you're not squishing Ben. He rubs your ass as he pulls your pants down. He pulls them all the way off and then he reaches into his bedside table. He pulls out a knife, you quiet your moan against the mattress. He traces the full side against your ass. The cool metal leaving goosebumps along your ass. He slides it under the side seam of your underwear, he turns the knife so the dull side is pressed against your ass and then he just pulls up. You hear the rip of fabric and the cool air now on your once covered ass. He then tosses the knife back on the table and then proceeds to rip it apart with his barehands.*
Y/N- Mmhmm *He stops and slaps your ass- hard*
Daddy- what was that?! *You say nothing* good girl *He massages your ass as you just lay there, your bottoms half completely naked and the rest of you completely clothed.*
Daddy- dirty little slut *Spank* just flirting with men other than me *Spank* just begging to get fucking railed. *Spank* and then trying to use Stevie to help me be jealous *Spank spank, you gasp* the biggest *Spank* fucking *Spank* brat *spank* I've ever met! *Spank spank spank*
*You moan and push back against him. He lets out a dark laugh and moves away from you so you find no friction. Once you stop he moves back and rubs your ass, he looks it over and sees the tiny bruises from the other night. He bites his lip and then leans down and bits each welt on your ass. You try not to scream, just the feeling of his mouth on your body, his tongue grazing your ass cheeks. You could cum if you through about it too much. Bucky pulls back and spanks you again.*
Daddy- not tell me, and be honest- did you ever fuck Sydney?
*You look back at him and shake your head no, he smirks and rubs your back at how you are obeying him.*
Daddy- good girl *Another praise that goes straight to your core* so you never thought about how good his muscles would feel around your body? *you shake your head no* or how his lips would feel against your skin *no, again* okay, how about Stevie? *Your stomach drops* before you and Stevie were even together, before I was actually dead- *He leans down and lays his chest against your back, he whispers in your ear.* did you ever think about being wrapped around Stevie? *You shake your head no, and plead with him to let you speak.* so when you were helping him in the run you never once thought "wow, I wonder how he compares to Bucky." *You groan and Bucky spanks you again. You whimper and he spanks you again, this time you bite the pillow to quiet yourself. You're gonna kill Nat. That was a drunken confession one night and she laughed and said she thought the same thing when she saw Steve.*
Daddy- you don't have to answer, I know you did. I heard your dirty little confession that night. You and Natasha weren't as quiet as you thought. Stevie heard you too, I swear I saw him blush. I wonder if he compares you and Nat-
Y/N- Fuck you!! *Your outburst scares you, Bucky and even Ben. He starts moving around and won't stop. Bucky's eyes go dark.*
Daddy- excuse me?? *He says quietly, which was even scarier than him screaming it.*
Y/N- I- I'm sorry- I- I didn't mean it!
Daddy- you've done it now

Daddy- get up *He unties your hands, you sit up. He lifts off your shirt and takes your bra off. He takes your breast roughly in his hands and kisses you, finally his lips, his body against yours where you can feel it. He kneels down and wraps his lips around your nipple while he massages the other in his hand. You'd think he was trying to breastfeed with the way he was sucking your nipple. He switches and does the same to the other, devouring you and just bringing you to your knees. You feel that familiar knot forming.*
Y/N- oh Daddy! I- Mmhmm I'm gonna-
*He pulls off with a pop and lightly slaps each other them. You whimper and he takes your jaw in his hand*
Daddy- no, you're not *He gives and evil smirk. He grabs your robe from the bathroom and slips it on your shoulders. He ties it shut and the ties your hands together again.*
Daddy- get on your knees *You do, he finally pulls his pants down and off. You see he is even harder, if that was even possible. He groans as he strokes himself.*
Daddy- Mmhmm fuck *Your mouth is slightly open because you are licking your lips and just you get to taste him. He give son warning as he presses his dick against your lips and then in your mouth. You moan and gag as you were not ready, also your weird pregnancy stomach right now is not a fan of this and you fight the urge to vomit. He lets out a light hum and smiles.*
Daddy- so so good *He moans and starts to thrust in and out. You do it as long as you can. You finally tap his thigh and he stops immediately and pulls out. He looks down at you and you nod. He knows you're okay, you just needed to stop that or else you wouldn't last the rest of the night. Drool spills down your face and your eyes water. He smirks and wipes your chin.*

Daddy- I thought you were gonna be obedient?! A good girl for me? I didn't want to punish you-
Y/N- oh yes you did! *You don't know why but you just can't keep you fucking mouth shut, digging yourself deeper and deeper. Bucky just laughs and pulls you up by your hands*
Daddy- if I can't make you obey and be quiet maybe the thrill of getting caught will.
*Your heart drops*
Y/N- what?!?
*Bucky slaps your ass and you yelp. He does it again and you moan. He yanks you up and lifts you into his arms. He takes you down the hall and downstairs.*
Y/N- No- no Daddy-
Daddy- You better be good and keep quiet
*You hear voices and you realize it's Steve and Nat. You shoot a look at Bucky* I said be *He grabs your hair* good *He pulls your head back and kisses your neck. He pushes you against the wall outside of the kitchen. Steve and Nat on the other side, completely oblivious.*
Y/N- Mmhmm
Daddy- don't make a fucking sound *He smirks as he positions himself between your legs and then slams in. You could scream. Bucky covers your mouth with his. He fucks into you, hard and fast. Your eyes roll back and he just smirks. He whispers in your ear.*
Daddy- where did that bratty attitude go? Huh?! *You smile and rub his shoulders. He lets out a light chuckle and kisses you.* maybe I need some help taming this Brat, huh?!

‼️I really didn't do this on purpose!! I just didn't have time to finish it... in this part! 😏 I will post another part tonight but it will be late! 😅🥵🤤😏😈❤️ also... should Bucky have help taming us?! 😅😏🥵❤️ maybe another Optional part??‼️