Reuniting

‼️I had to!! 😅🥵🤤😉😏 I don't care what anyone says, my man looked damn good at the Met!! 🤤 that color with his blue eyes and skin tone! ✨chefs kiss✨

‼️I had to!! 😅🥵🤤😉😏 I don't care what anyone says, my man looked damn good at the Met!! 🤤 that color with his blue eyes and skin tone! ✨chefs kiss✨. Might not have been in theme but the color was created during that time and so 🤷🏼‍♀️ also he was named one of the best dressed so 👏🏻👏🏻🥰😅❤️‼️

‼️I know it's short!! 😩😅 sorry! One of you said we needed to talk about my teasing... 😅😏😈 lol so true because here's a little teaser for tomorrows chapter! 😏🤤🥵🥰❤️ it's short because I've been having to do a bunch of errands today because... I got that job I interviewed for!! 🥳🥳🎉 so I've been filling out papers and having to take them to HR and stuff 😅 all that fun stuff! Tomorrows will make up for the teasing, I promise!! No games! 😉🥰❤️ ‼️

*Bucky rolls over on top of you. He kisses you and rubs his hands down your sides. He plays with the hem of your shirt and you rub his back, just feeling every in h you can get your hands on. His back flexes under your touch and you hum as you feel him press against you. He smiles against your lips and then pushes his tongue against your lips. You moan and he slips his tongue inside as he trails his hands up your body under your shirt. He deepens the kiss even more, you're feeling lightheaded as you just breath him in. He finally pulls back and then gives you a little peck before he sits up and back, staring down at you, taking in all you are beneath him.*
Bucky- you're so incredibly beautiful *He gently smiles and you blush. You start to feel that familiar fire start to burn.*
Y/N- well that was more passionate and sweet than I was thinking. *You smile and rub your hands along his thighs. He smirks and straddles your hips, careful not to hurt The baby.*
Bucky- What?! just because I can stick it in you now you think I'll just ram it in you? Full force, no tender lovin'?!? Who do you mistake me for? Winter?!?
*You giggle and pull him down by his shirt*
Y/N- Nope, just my incredible, sexy husband, James Buchanan Barnes. *You smirk against his lips and kiss him.* I love you baby.
Bucky- I love you too, maybe Winter can come out to play tonight, huh?! *You bite your lip and nod. He kisses you and sits back up. He pulls off his shirt and you lick your lips as you see his chiseled chest above you. He laughs*
Bucky- see something you like? *He tease, you nod and sit up. You can't tell the movement throws Bucky for a loop. He's now sitting in your lap as you wrap your arms around his back. You kiss his chest and he smiles, he lets you have your way for a moment then it's like he pulled the rug out from under you. He lifts off your shirt and rips off your bra. He pushes you down on the mattress and he starts to go to town on your breast. Sucking and pull your nipples between his teeth. You moan and smile as he just has his way. You play with his hair as he teases your breast.*
Y/N- Mmhmm Bucky *You say Breathlessly*
Bucky- I've got you baby, don't worry. Just let me take care you you. *He kisses your chest* my wife. *He kisses your stomach* the mother of my children. *He kisses your clothed center* my lover. *You whimper and he kisses it again. He pulls your shorts down and off.*
Bucky- you mind if I take my time? I know we've done stuff this past month but I've been holding back because I knew we couldn't take it farther-
Y/N- have your way with me baby. Take as long as you want, do whatever you need. I trust you to take care of me. *You okay with his hair as you talk. He kisses your center and then removers your underwear. He strips off his pants but leaves his boxers for now. He settles between your legs and looks up at you*
Bucky- Mmhmm I've missed this. *He slowly dives in. Just taking in all that you are. Licking and having his fill. You moan and move your body with his tongue.* Mmhmm just like that baby, Mmhmm.

*Nat walks into their room and puts her stuff down. Steve walks in behind her.*
Nat- did you take the boys to school?
Steve- yeah, I did and Samuels napping.
*Nat nods and turns around to look at Steve. She shifts around a bit and she sits in the end of the bed. She meets his gaze, there is a shyness about her. She doesn't say anything and neither does Steve. He is leaning against the doorframe just watching her, waiting to see what she does. He meets her gaze and he can read her expression in an instant. She needs him but she's too afraid, or maybe to ashamed to ask. Steve stands up straight and walks over to her, he takes her face in his hands and her breath catches. It's been weeks since they've really connected, honestly since before Samuel was born. He looks at her lips and then her eyes again. He crashes his mouth to hers and picks her up in his arms. He walks to the bed and lays her down, she tries to flip him over but he keeps her under him. She moans as he pushes her legs apart and settles between them. She wraps her arms around his back, feeling him beneath her fingertips. She starts to cry and Steve pulls back and kisses her tears away.*
Steve-I'm sorry baby, talk to me-
Nat- I'm okay Steve. *she cries even more* oh Stevie *she kisses him. He starts to cry, he speaks against her lips*
Steve- oh Tasha, Mmhmm baby. I love you so much
Nat- I love you too, I'm so sorry, please forgive me-
Steve- you are forgiven baby.
*He sits up and lifts off his shirt and hers too. Her bra is off soon after, their clothes lay on the floor, nothing between their bodies. Taking the time and truly reuniting for the first time in awhile.*