Betty × Veronica

Requested by Tarry_Writes_Books

Betty POV:

I was hanging out at the Wyrm with my two best friends, Sweet Pea and Toni.

We finished off our game of pool, where I had won. We headed to the back of the bar where Cheryl soon joined us.

I was sitting next to Sweet Pea while Cheryl and Toni made out.

I'm a lesbian and I wish I had someone to call mine. Someone who I could be protective of with my life, someone to love me.

Betty: I swear the only lesbians here are us and I'm the fucking odd one out. I say making Sweet Pea laugh and the loved up couple discount their lips.
Toni: Betts we'll find you someone. She says. Cheryl nods her head.
Cheryl: well you know how you're moving to Riverdale High tomorrow? I nodded my head.
Cheryl: there's a girl, her name is Veronica and she's apart of the welcoming committee. She's a lesbian, you could have a chance with her. I instantly form a smirk on my face.
Sweet Pea: oh shit, I know what that smirk means. He says making us all laugh.

I woke up the next morning feeling excited for school. This Veronica girl sounds interesting.

I quickly got dressed and had some breakfast. As I washing my dishes I heard a knock on my trailer door. It was Sweet Pea.

I throw my bag over my shoulder and head to our bikes. We always go to school together.

We got on our bikes and we sped our way to our new school.

The North Side and South Side are in a good place right now. Before we were all born there was some sort of hatred but thankfully we all get along well.

We arrived at school and saw all the other Serpents crowding around the front of the building.

As I'm higher up in the Serpents, I lead them into our new school. I saw a information table set up and I assumed that's where Veronica would be.

I look up to the people running this information table, there was a red headed boy, Cheryl and a pearl wearing Princess. She looked stunning.

Veronica: good morning everyone. We're so sorry that your school was shut down but we're so happy to have you here. Please don't be afraid to ask for help, we want to make you all feel comfortable and welcomed at your new school. She says with the most gorgeous smile.

Veronica handed me and Sweet Pea our schedule. As she gave me mine, our hands briefly brushed over each other's. She looked up to me with a little blush. I smirk.

Betty: thanks gorgeous. I say with a wink as I walk off. As I left I could see her blush only went a darker shade of red.

We walked to our lockers, which thankfully Sweet Pea's and I were next to each other.

Sweet Pea: already hitting it off I see. He says with a smirk. I let out a chuckle.
Betty: by the end of the day I might just have a girlfriend. I say with a smirk, he lets out a laugh.

We walked into class and took a seat at the back together. As we waited for the teacher to arrive we talked and laughed. As we did that I noticed Veronica walk into the room. I finally had the chance to scan that cute little body of hers.

She wore a tight fitting dark purple dress that showed off her curves perfectly. Her hair was perfectly straightened and the pearls around her neck defined her so well. She was radiating with beauty. I need to make her mine because I don't want any other girls dare touching her or even scanning their eyes down her beautiful body. She's a goddess.