Betty x Sweet Pea

I hope you enjoy ❤️

Sweet Pea POV:

I woke up with my beautiful girlfriend in my arms. She was hugging into my side when I woke up to my mum banging on my door.

Fun fact, Betty lives with me and my parents. I should probably give a little back story.

I'm Sweet Pea Connor and I use to be the loner kid, I mean I still kind of am.

I was the loner kid who was quiet, shy and kept out of peoples way. That became incredibly hard when Betty wouldn't leave me alone.

So let's start this story.

It was a normal day as I walked into school. In front of me was the most popular girls Betty, Veronica and Cheryl. To me Cheryl and Veronica always seemed like bitches. Betty always seemed like the kind one.

The three of them all headed towards the cafeteria where the jocks hang out.

I took no notice of them like any other day and headed to the library.

I liked to spend my time writing and reading. It was fun to make up a world and make up characters where I got to decide there every move.

I honestly have a good life. I have two amazing parents and I'm happy.

I don't need a big group of friends, all I need is books and my writing.

I was in the middle of reading a book when I noticed someone take a seat next to me. I looked up and saw that it was Betty. I gave her a confused look but she gave me nothing but a sweet smile.

Betty: hey Sweet Pea. She said with an angelic voice.
Sweet Pea: you know my name? I asked confusedly.
Betty: of course. She said with the same beautiful smile.

Why the hell did I call her smile beautiful?

Sweet Pea: how come you're here, talking to me? Shouldn't you be with your friends and the jocks? I asked while raising an eyebrow. She chuckled.
Betty: they're boring and you seem cool. She said casually.
Sweet Pea: me? Cool? I said confusedly. No one speaks to me, let alone thinks I'm cool.
Betty: totally. Anyway, what you doing? She asked as she moved closer to me.

What the hell is going on?

Sweet Pea: I was reading. I said.
Betty: fun. She said happily as she began reading the book in my hands over my shoulder.
Sweet Pea: seriously? I asked.

I really have no idea why she's taken a sudden interest in me.

Betty: what? She hummed.
Sweet Pea: Betty why are you hanging out with me? We're not friends. I said.
Betty: we aren't yet, but we will be. She hummed.
Sweet Pea: maybe you should live your perfect life while I live mine. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.
Betty: what makes you think I have the perfect life? She said while crossing her arms.
Sweet Pea: you have the best friends, perfect clothes, perfect grades. Betty, your life is perfect. I said. She scoffed but didn't look mad at me.
Betty: meet me after school at my locker. She said while standing up and walking away.

I was left completely mind blown. What could she mean her life isn't perfect, of course it is. Also, what does she want to show me after school?

( after school )

I walked to her locker and saw her getting her bag.

Betty: surprised you showed up. She said as she got out her bag and closed her locker.
Sweet Pea: you thought I wouldn't? I asked while raising an eyebrow. She suddenly linked arms with me.

I mean it felt nice having her close to me but I don't know why she's taken a sudden interest in me.

Sweet Pea: so where exactly are we going? I asked her.
Betty: my house. She hummed.
Sweet Pea: why? I asked genuinely confused. She smiled.
Betty: to show you my 'perfect life' that you seem to think I have. She said with a smirk.