Betty x Toni

I hope you enjoy!

Toni POV:

I paced around my room like a chicken with no head. My mind was conflicted and scared.

I've been feeling a disconnection between me and my girlfriend, Cheryl.

I feel like I don't love her as much as I use to. I don't find myself as excited when she calls.

I've got deeper feelings for one of my best friends, Betty.

Every time I see her at the Wyrm, playing pool and bending over, I feel like taking her on top of that god damn pool table. She's so fucking hot.

I let out a sigh and decided I owe it to Cheryl to break up with her and not lead her on. I still respect her.

I picked up my Serpents jacket and put my arms through the sleeves. I picked up my keys and headed out to my bike.

I sped my way to Cheryl's house and knocked on her door. I wanted to make this short and quick. I wanted to go see Betty after this. I'm not sure if I'll share my feelings with her or not.

Cheryl opened the door and greeted me with a soft and alluring smile. Nothing compared to Betty's though.

Cheryl: T! You didn't tell me you were coming. She said with a happy smile.
Toni: I actually came because I need to tell you something important. I say seriously.
Cheryl: what is it? She questioned.
Toni: I'm so sorry but we need to break up. I say to her. She looked upset and I hate that I was hurting her.
Cheryl: did you cheat on me? She questioned.
Toni: no, I could never do that to you. I quickly assured her.
Cheryl: well I guess this is a goodbye. She said while closing the door.

That didn't go to bad. She didn't burn me alive.

I get back on my bike and head to Betty's trailer.

I arrived and put the stand up on my bike. I walked into her trailer. She always tells me just walk straight in.

I could here movement coming from Betty's room so I walked to her room. When I got closer to her room, I wanted to laugh at what I saw.

She was checking out her ass in the mirror. She has a cute ass.

I watched her for a few minutes before I decided to speak up.

Toni: nice ass Cooper. I say with a chuckle.

She turned to me and let out the biggest scream. She jumped straight into my arms. I caught her and rested my hands under her bare ass. She has a g string on and a bra.

Toni: baby, when you think there's an intruder in your house you don't run into their arms. I say with a smirk.

We always call each other babe or baby.

Betty: fuck babe, you scared the shit out of me. I thought I was going to die.

As she said that I felt myself loose balance and we fell onto the bed. My back was to her bed and she was laying on top of me.

I looked into her beautiful green eyes and she looked back into mine. I pushed some of her golden locks behind her ear. I began leaning up, our lips were so close but she pulled away.

Betty: aren't you with Cheryl? She asked shakily.

I should have started out with that. Betty is an extremely cautious person when it comes to dating. She's been cheated on before and she went through so much pain. She could never cheat.

Toni: Princess, I broke up with her for you. I say making her smile.

She leaned down and connected her soft lips with mine. The taste of her lips was alluring. Our lips moved slowly and lustfully against each other. She raised both hands to caress either side of my face. She gently bit my lip, begging for entrance. I open my mouth for her and enjoy as her tongue roams around my mouth. Our tongues slithered over each other. She tasted so sweet.

We both needed air so we broke apart from the best kiss of my life.

Betty: my murder turned lover. She says with the most gorgeous giggle.

Toni: you're so beautiful baby. I say while kissing her neck.
Toni: would you be my girlfriend? Become my Princess? I asked.
Betty: of course TT. She says as she placed tiny kisses all over my face.
Toni: how did I never ask you our earlier? I asked.

She's such a stunning sight.

Betty: you're so cute Bub. She says while climbing off of me and laying next to me, her head resting in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arm around her to keep her close as possible.

Betty: TT? She said.
Toni: yeah Princess? I asked.
Betty: how long have you liked me? She asked.
Toni: a couple weeks. I say while placing a kiss on her cheek. She smiles.

A/N
Y'all, I ship Coopaz!
They're so cute.