Betty x Sweet Pea

Betty is 5 and Sweet Pea is 10

Betty POV:

I was sitting in my room playing tea parties by myself when I heard the beginning of an argument.

Mum and dad always fight, its loud and scary.

I could hear my dad's voice start to get louder and so did my mother's.

Within seconds the fight had flown up and they were yelling as loud as they could at each other. I hate it.

My scared little self ran into my big brothers room. He always welcomed me with open arms.

I got into his room and saw him playing games on his computer.

Betty: Swetty? I said and he turned around.
Sweet Pea: hey. He said with his soft voice.
Sweet Pea: come here. He said.

I walked over to him and he picked me up, sitting me on his lap.

Sweet Pea: you okay? He asked and I nodded my head.
Sweet Pea: good, wanna play some games on my computer with me? He asked and I nodded my head eagerly, making him laugh.

I stayed in his lap as we played all different types of games together.

Betty: I win. I said as I stuck my tongue out at him.
Sweet Pea: I'll win the next round. He said with a smirk. I shook my head.
Betty: nuh uh. I am. I said.

We started our next round and he was automatically winning by a long shot, but he still decided to sabotage me. He began using his free hand to tickle me.

I couldn't bare it so I jumped off of his lap and jumped into his bed. I threw the covers over me so that he couldn't reach me.

Sweet Pea: Betty. He said with a chuckle as he threw the blanket off of me.
Betty: Meanie! I said as I crossed my arms.
Sweet Pea: I'm sorry. He said with a pout.
Betty: you're forgiven. I said with a smile as I jumped into his arms.

He held me tight and I had noticed that the sound of our parents fighting had stopped.

Sweet Pea: are you tired? He asked and I nodded my head.
Sweet Pea: do you wanna stay with me tonight or your own room? He asked.
Betty: with you. I said. He smiled and nodded his head.
Sweet Pea: go lie down. He said to me. I nodded my head and got comfortable under the covers.

He tucked me in and kissed my cheek.

Betty: I love you Swetty. I said as I looked at his laying figure.
Sweet Pea: I love you too Betts. He said with a smile and turned off the lamp light.

A/N
A cute lil one