Betty x Sweet Pea

This took a twist I was not expecting 😂

Betty POV:

Sweet Pea: come on baby, you don't need to leave. Stay. He whined.

I let out a laugh as I looked at my boyfriend, who might I add is the Serpents king.

Betty: what happened to our strong, fearless king? I questioned as I picked up my Serpents jacket.

Only about two years ago I became a Serpent, so when I was 16.

I was never even allowed on the South Side, let alone in a Serpent bar.

I wanted to rebel against my mother and I knew that this was the best way to do it.

Once I had became a Serpent, a special Serpent took a lot of interest in me. Sweet Pea.

He said that he could always see something different between me and the other Serpents. That I was softer and sweeter.

At that point I was, but Sweet Pea changed me, for the better of course.

We began going out on late night adventures. We'd skinny dip, he taught me how to shoot, we'd roam the town and do whatever we wanted. He gave me confidence while in return I gave him my love. Something no one in his life had.

Sweet Pea: your absolutely handsome king has fallen for someone who has made him soft, for her only. He smirked.
Betty: I'll be back soon, I just need to get some clothes. I laughed at him.
Sweet Pea: keep mine or we can by some new ones. He said.
Betty: what a clingy clingy man you are. I said.
Betty: I'll be back soon, love you. I said as I kissed his cheek.
Sweet Pea: I love you too. He said as he watched me leave.

I got onto my bike that Sweet Pea had gotten me. I often refer to him as my sugar daddy because he spends way to much money on me and I don't do really anything for him.

When I think about it, I feel like I kinda have just invaded myself into his life.

Anyway, I headed home and walked in.

It's safe to say my mother hates me. She can barely even look at me.

Alice: I don't want to talk to you anymore than I have too. I want you out of here by the end of the week. Pick up what you need during the day while I'm at work. She said.
Betty: you can't just kick me out. I said in shock.
Alice: you're 18 now and not my responsibility anymore. She said.
Betty: fuck you. I said as I stormed up to my room.

I pulled out a bag and stuffed as many clothes as I could into it.

I put in some of my make up and I went under my bed. I pulled out a box and took out my cigarettes and lighter.

From Sweet Pea, I've developed one of his tendencies. When he's stressed, he often smokes, which is definitely how I'm feeling right now.

I don't know where I'm supposed to live. I don't just want to walk into Sweet Pea's apartment and claim that's where I live now.

I pushed it to the back of my mind, I'm staying at Sweet Pea's tonight which means I have tonight to think.

I put my cigarettes and lighter in my jacket pocket as I zipped up my bag and walked downstairs.

I walked straight past Alice, she doesn't get to be called mum. She never was and never will be.

I got on my bike and headed to the Wyrm, the only place that I felt I belonged.

It's so interesting I feel more comfortable here then I ever had whilst I lived with Alice.

I arrived at the Wyrm and parked my bike next to Sweet Pea's.