Betty x Sweet Pea

I have literally wrote so little one shots last month. Whooopsss.

Betty POV:

I woke up at 9:35 am as I felt a horrible pain in my stomach. I knew exactly what it was; my period.

I mentally grown. I go to the bathroom and do all the necessary things before I go back to bed and curled up into a ball.

I had been suffering in pain for about an hour when Sweet Pea walked into my room.

When Sweet Pea and I were only about 5 years old, our mums left our dads and took all the money they had from them. They were horrible.

My dad Hal, and Sweet Pea's, Fp, had barely anything left but they had to look after us.

Both our fathers are Serpents, the kings to be more accurate, making me and Sweet Pea the Prince and Princess.

Anyway, our fathers managed to rake up enough money to buy one house and that's where we're currently living.

We had been there for about a year when my dad told me we were moving out since we had enough money to.

I instantly began balling my eyes out at the thought of not being with Sweet Pea, he's my best friend. So a six year old me stormed up to my room.

Sweet Pea was mad at our parents for the idea as well, but also because they had made me upset.

He came into my room and hugged me until I had stopped crying. He told me that he wouldn't let this happen.

Now here we are, we're both 19.

Back to now. He entered my room and took a seat beside me.

Sweet Pea: you okay? My giant best friend asked softly. I shook my head.
Sweet Pea: what's wrong? He asked as he stroked my hair.
Betty: everything. I muttered. He let out a chuckle.
Sweet Pea: I think you'll need to be a little more exact bub. He said with one of the nicknames we have for each other.
Betty: stomach. I said and he instantly new I was on my period.
Sweet Pea: do you want me to get you a hot water bottle? He asked and I nodded my head.

He had been gone for about 5 minutes and I began to wonder where he was.

Another three minutes later he came back with the hot water bottle I had requested and some green tea he knows I like to drink while I'm on my period since it makes the stomach pains stop for a while.

He gave me the hot water bottle and I rested it on my stomach. He then gave me the drink and sat next to me.

Betty: thank you, you're the best. I said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
Sweet Pea: oh I know. He said with a smirk, making me giggle.

We spent the rest of the day in bed watching whatever Netflix show I wanted.

It was now 5:15 pm when we both got a message from our significant others, saying to meet up with them. Sweet Pea and I gave each other a weird look.

He headed to his room and I got out from under the blankets.

I picked up a simple outfit and headed to the Bijou where I was meeting my boyfriend Tommy. Sweet Pea was meeting his girlfriend, Ashley, at Pops.

I got on my bike and arrived at the Bijou.

Betty: what's going on Tom? I asked skeptically.

I knew something bad was about to happen.

Tommy: we need to break up, I like Ashley. He said.

I wasn't even hurt because he broke up with me, I was hurt because I knew Sweet Pea would be hurt.