Betty x Sweet Pea Part 2

There's going to be one more part after this!

Betty POV:

We arrived home and walked inside.

Ever since he's been a free man, I've had to have some sort of physical contact with him. I need to know that this is real and that I'm not going to wake up in the morning all alone.

Betty: I'm so glad you're home. I said as I snuggled into his side.

He wrapped both his arms around me and kissed my head.

Sweet Pea: so am I Princess. He said as he looked down to me with the softest smile.
Betty: are you hungry? I asked him.
Sweet Pea: starving actually. He said with a chuckle.
Betty: why don't you settle in and I'll make us some lunch. I said and he nodded his head.

I left him to roam the house as I made us some sandwiches.

I put our sandwiches on a plate as I put them on the kitchen table.

Sweet Pea walked into the kitchen from the hallway and chuckled.

Sweet Pea: our room looks more colourful then when I left. He said making me laugh.
Betty: yes, I finally had the chance to make our room not so dark. I said making us both laugh.

Sweet Pea took a seat and as I went to sit next to him, he quickly pulled me into his lap.

I let out a small giggle as I kissed his cheek.

I know for the next few weeks or so it's going to be filled with a lot of old and new emotions.

In a way we're going to have to get use to living together again. We've both definitely changed over the past five years and we're going to need to find a balance again.

Sweet Pea: I never want to let go of you. He whispered softly against my neck, sending chills down my spine.
Betty: I never want you to let go, I can't do this all over again. I said with fear in my voice.

I couldn't do another five years of him being in prison.

I know he wouldn't kill another person but he gets into his fair share of fights.

In fact, something really bad happened while he was in prison.

When Sweet Pea had been violently pulled out of our house, I called Fangs. He was Sweet Pea's best friend and I had formed a good friendship with him too.

We both comforted each other and spent a lot of time together.

In the third year of Sweet Pea being in prison, Fangs tried to kiss me.

I instantly pushed him away and kicked him out of my house.

I haven't told Sweet Pea.

If I told him he would cause more trouble for himself in prison. And if I tell him now he'll hurt Fangs. His probation officer would definitely not like to hear that.

I don't know what to do. I don't want to lie to him any longer but I also don't trust Sweet Pea to not start a fight.

We ate lunch peacefully as we enjoyed each other's company.

Sweet Pea: this is the best food I've had in years. He said with a chuckle.

After we finished eating, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I began kissing along the outline of his tattoo.

For the rest of the night, we did the same thing as we did in the car.

It wasn't even for the point of having sex. We mainly needed to feel each other again. To know that this is real.