Betty x Sweet Pea

Make sure to vote and comment! 💕

Betty POV:

I woke up Monday morning at 7:25 am. I looked at the time for a few seconds and decided that it was too early.

I extended my arm to rest over my husband Sweet Pea, but my arm landed on nothing but our covers.

I turned my head, not seeing his muscular figure.

Sweet Pea: don't worry Princess, I'm here. He said with a soft smile.

I looked to the end of our bed and saw him only in his boxers and his wet hair.

He walked to my side of the bed and pushed his hair back before he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

Sweet Pea: how'd you sleep sunshine? He asked as he began putting the rest of his clothes on.
Betty: good. I said with a yawn.

I got up out of bed in only Sweet Pea's shirt as I walked to our shared draws and pulled out some fresh clothes.

I quickly put everything on as I heard Sweet Pea making us breakfast downstairs.

My beautiful husband Sweet Pea is the King of the Serpents. Two years into our relationship he asked me to be his queen, the queen of the serpents. I couldn't believe it, but I said yes, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and by his side.

He had placed breakfast on the table and we quickly ate together before heading to the Wyrm. The Wyrm is almost like a second home to me at this point, Sweet Pea and I spend so much of our time there.

We arrived at the Wyrm and he went up to his office to deal with everything.

We're approaching Christmas, it's currently November the 9th so it's unfortunately a time where the Ghoulies decide to attack.

The Ghoulies are gang bangs who want nothing but to hurt anyone innocent.

The Serpents are full with loving and kind people. Lots of them have families and kids to go home to, they don't want trouble. The ones who aren't apart of families kinda become one with others who are in the same position as them.

Being apart of the Serpents is being apart of a family.

I was sitting at the bar with Toni as she served customers.

As I'm the Serpents Queen, I'm highly respected, but they also feel comfortable talking to me and having a laugh.

I'm so grateful for the way my life has turned out.

Betty: you know, we should really decorate this place for Christmas. I said to Toni and she laughed.
Toni: absolutely not. She said.
Betty: why? I questioned.
Toni: do you expect these old men to sit around hanging up Christmas lights and all that?
Mike: we can hear you. One of the older Serpents called out.
Betty: and I'm sure you'll all agree with me. I said back.

Their response was the same as Toni's.

Betty: fine, don't have any Christmas spirit. I said making them laugh.

We continued talking about Christmas as I also kept trying on convincing them of setting up the Wyrm with numerous Christmas decorations.

It reached about lunch time and I had gotten no where with them.

Sweet Pea walked out of his office and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Sweet Pea: hey Princess. He said as he kissed my shoulder.
Betty: hey handsome. I said as I turned around in his arms.
Sweet Pea: wanna grab some lunch? He asked and I nodded my head.
Toni: yes, and get her to stop talking about Christmas. She said making him laugh.
Sweet Pea: you should see our house then. He said making me giggle and the rest of the Serpents laugh.