Fangs x Betty

I've had a few people tell me to do more of them so I hope you enjoy x

Fangs POV:

Fangs: pumpkin? I said
Betty no.
Fangs: hunny bun? I tried again.
Betty: no.
Fangs: kitten? No use again.
Betty: no.
Fangs: baby girl?
Betty: no.
Fangs: Princess?
Betty: no
Fangs: sugar?
Betty: no Fangs, I just really don't feel comfortable going there when I know your ex is gonna be there. She said sadly.

I walked up to her and held her hands, placing a kiss on each one.

Fangs: I don't love him anymore sweet girl, all I love is my cute baby girl. I said making her smile a little
Fangs: why would I go back with that snake when I have the most beautiful girl in the world. Like damn, baby, you look so hot. I said as I hyped up my girl.
Betty: stop. She said with a blush
Fangs: why? I don't want to. I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. A smirk covering my face. She let out a giggle as she wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder.
Betty: if you want, we can go to the party. She whispered.
Fangs: are you sure? I asked. She nodded her head against my shoulder.
Fangs: thank you very stunning princess. I said with a smirk.
Betty: Fangs! She yelled at me with a bright red blush.
Fangs: I don't think you can be mad at a person when you're blushing like crazy. I said to tease her.
Betty: you're so mean. She said as she dug her her head into my neck.

I smiled at how adorable she is, especially when she doesn't intend to.

I kissed her neck and smiled.

Fangs: I love you. I whispered into her hair, hugging her a little tighter.
Betty: I love you too. She said with her beautiful voice.
Betty: now lets go get ready. She said with a smile as she unwrapped her arms from around me.

I nodded my head and took her hand as she lead us to our room.

I began trying to find some clothes as Betty sat on the floor, in front of our full length mirror, doing her make up.

I always think she looks better without it, but she enjoys it so there's no harm in it.

I finished putting on my outfit and took a seat on the floor next to Betty. I pulled her into my lap and held her in my arms.

Betty: what's up? She asked.
Fangs: nothing. Just wanted to hold you. I said making her smile.

She placed a peck on my lips as she continued doing her makeup.

I watched her interestedly as she put all these different things on her face with a whole load of different brushes.

Fangs: what's that? I asked her as she began putting something shiny on her face.
Betty: Highlighter. She said.
Fangs: because you're the highlight of my life? I said with a smirk. She let out a laugh and kissed my cheek.
Betty: always such a sweetheart. She said with a smile.

She finished up her makeup and then put on this perfect dress. It showed off all her beautiful curves.

Fangs: my girl is stunning. I said as I looked her up and down.
Betty: my baby looks so hot. She said with a smile.

I wrapped her up in my arms, not ever wanting to let go.

Fangs: mine. I whispered into her ear, sending chills down her spin.

She looked up to me and nodded her head.

I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have this amazing girl in my life. Ever since I met her, she's made me happier than I ever thought imaginable.

The simplest things she does can turn my whole day around.

I love when I wake up during the night because in her sleep she'll sometimes pull herself closer to me. I love when she gives me those puppy dog eyes because she wants me to get her a snack from the kitchen. Or I love when she's tired so she'll rest her head in my lap.