Betty x Sweet Pea

A cute lil something ❤️

Betty POV:

Sweet Pea and I had been fighting all day over stupid stuff.

We've both yelled, both accused each other of things, both threatened to leave each other. But now here we are.

We were both over arguing with each other and he was about to storm out of our house.

This fight was so stupid and I can't loose him. He's the love of my life, even though we may seem like we hate each other right now.

Betty: Jordan, please don't go. I said as I looked desperately to him.

Jordan is Sweet Pea's real name, he hasn't told anyone but me.

Whenever I'm in a time of high emotions, whether they're good or bad, I use his real name. It's just more real and genuine to me.

Sweet Pea: baby I'm sorry. He said as he walked up to me and held me in a tight embrace.
Betty: no it's my fault, I'm sorry. I said as tears lefts my eyes.
Sweet Pea: no Betts, you're my baby girl, I shouldn't have treated you like that. He said as he wiped away my tears and took me into the lounge.

He sat down and sat me in his lap as he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

Betty: you're the love of my life, I shouldn't have treated you like that. I said.
Sweet Pea: lets admit we were both in the wrong. He said and I nodded my head.

Sweet Pea: I love you baby. No matter what happens between us, I will still love you with every part of me. He said as he kissed my cheek.
Betty: I'll only ever love you Pea, there's no one else but you I need. I said as I stuck my head in his neck, finding comfort and peace.

Sweet Pea: how about we go to bed and cuddle? He asked.
Betty: that's something we'll always agree on. I said making us both laugh.
Sweet Pea: god I love your laugh. He said as he kissed my cheek and picked me up.

He took us to our bedroom and tucked me under the blankets as he came in beside me.

He wrapped me up in his muscular arms as we talked the whole night, about memories of us.

Sweet Pea: you're my world. He said as he kissed my head.

A/N
I hope you enjoy ❤️