Betty x Sweet Pea

Short and sweet ❤️

Betty POV:

I had been waking up on and off ever since I started trying to go to sleep.

Outside it was raining heavily and bushes kept rubbing against the window. I hated it. I hated the sounds, it left me feeling paranoid.

Every time I woke up, I moved a little closer to Sweet Pea. In all honesty, I did want to wake him up and make him cuddle me, but he was asleep and I'd feel bad if I woke him up. Especially if this reason was so stupid.

I looked at his peaceful face and wondered how he did it. How does the noise not bother him?

I went to sleep for about 15 minutes when I woke up again. I let out a huff and moved so I was basically on top of him, waking him up.

Sweet Pea: hey Princess. He said with a tired and small chuckle.
Betty: I can't sleep. I said as I dug my head into his neck.
Sweet Pea: why Bub? He asked as he ran his hand soothingly up and down my back, under the shirt of his that I was wearing.
Betty: the noises, they're scary. He let out a chuckle but kissed my head.
Sweet Pea: Betts it's nothing to be afraid of, it's just some bad weather. You're safe. He said I nodded my head and hugged into him tightly.

Sweet Pea: I'll always keep you safe. He whispered.
Betty: thank you. I said as I kissed his forehead.
Sweet Pea: you need sleep love. Close your eyes. He said.

The noise outside had now started to calm down and I instead listened to the sound of Sweet Pea's breathing, it was soft and slow.

Before I knew it, I too had fallen asleep, on top of the love of my 17 year old life.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed ❤️