Betty x Fp ( step daughter and step dad relationship development )

I really hope you enjoy!
Something a lil cute and a bit annoying on Betty's behalf 😂. I'm really not explaining this well, just read 😂❤️

Betty POV:

It was 6:05 pm when I heard my stupid step dad, Fp, call out that diner was ready. I let out a groan and walked downstairs.

I hate my step dad. He keeps trying to act as if he's my real dad. I have a real dad and his name is Hal. On the weekends I get to stay with him. I hate this custody thing. I want to live with my dad, he's nicer and cares about me.

Fp is only here because my mother for some reason likes him. There's really nothing about him to like. He's the Serpent King, great for a resumé.

Fp is always trying to get me more involved, probably to make my mother happy.

I walked downstairs and saw Jughead and Fp sitting opposite each other at the table. I sat next to Jughead as mum soon joined us and took a seat opposite me.

Alice: remember that Jughead and I are going to be out of town for the week. Fp will be looking after you. She said to me. I just look at my food and nod my head.

I don't want to be alone with that reptile. At least I'll spend two of the seven days with my dad.

As soon as I finished dinner I immediately went up to my room, not wanting to spend anymore time around him.

It was about 8pm when my mum came into my room and said goodnight. They had an early flight so they needed to sleep early.

Jughead is my step brother but he's not to bad to deal with.

Jughead is an amazing football player and he has a game in Florida. The coach wants them to be there a week early so they can get everything ready and make time to practice.

My mum is going with him because she loves to travel plus she's one of those loud and annoying soccer mums. She never got to do that with me since I did dancing. And yelling at a dance recital would probably get you kicked out.

Mum also warned me to be nice to Fp. Why should I? If he just leaves me alone I'll leave him alone.

I have never gone out of my way to speak to him, so why would I start?

Mum finally left my room and I returned to scrolling through my phone. About an hour later I was once again interrupted.

Gosh why can't I get any peace?

Fp: night darling. He said and I rolled my eyes in return. He let out a soft sigh and walked off to his room.

Fp POV:

I went to bed and felt as Alice moved herself closer to me. I wrapped my arms around the woman I loved and placed a kiss on her head.

Alice: I'm sorry about Betty. She said with a sigh. I hugged her tighter.
Fp: it's okay love, it's not your fault. I said. She let out a sigh and nodded her head.

I've tried so hard for the past two years to form any sort of bond with Betty but she won't have it. To her I'm just her mother's husband.

A this point I don't think she'll ever like me.

I woke up early the next morning to say goodbye to Alice and Jughead. I'm going to miss them.

I watched as they got into her car and headed to the airport.

This is going to be a long week. I'm stuck with a girl who hates my guts.

I went back to bed as I tried to forget about the current situation.