Betty x Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea is a new teacher at Riverdale High and Betty is a student.

if I actually do end up writing a full book about a teacher student relationship, this is a little taste of what it would look like.. ish.. well not really at all. There would obviously be a lot more added but... enjoy! Xx

Betty POV:

DAY 1

I woke up on a grim Friday morning. Just one more day until the weekend where I can get black out drunk with my friends.

I stumbled out of bed and into the shower. I definitely needed it after last nights activities. I fucked some random Serpent last night, I'm also a Serpent. I hope I don't run into him again, or I do. The sex was great so honestly I'd love to see him again.

I washed my body that smelt like pure sin.

I'm definitely into having a relationship and settling down but I've never found the right guy to do it with. Then again I am only 18, I have my whole life ahead of me to find a man.

I got out of the shower and dried off my slimming body. I walked to my wardrobe and pulled out a slimming and revealing red dress. I slipped it on, it made my curves look stunning. I smiled to myself, today's gonna be fun.

I heard that I'm going to be having a new English teacher

I heard that I'm going to be having a new English teacher. My best friend Kevin finds out all the facts first. This new teacher goes by the name of Sweet Pea Connor, or when I'm having my way with him, daddy.

I have no idea what he looks like but I know he's 25. His name sounds sexy so hopefully he is.

I walked downstairs and made myself a fruit smoothie for the walk to school. I live alone. My mother was a drug addict who passed away when I was fifteen and my dad left when I was 2. The Cooper's are one hell of a freak show, that's for sure.

I saw my next door neighbour, Archie Andrews scrambling around his house, just like every other morning. I had no doubt in my mind that he'd be late, just like every other day of his life.

I walked out the door and headed to school.

I arrived at the jail looking school and saw my friends sitting in the grassed area at the front of the school.

I walked up to them and took a seat in between Fangs and Jughead.

Fangs: so tell me about the guy you fucked last night? He asked excitedly.

All the people in my friend group are like me, want to settle down but haven't found anyone worth our time. Kevin and Fangs are together but still like to have threesomes with other guys. It's a bit complicated.

My friend group consists of Jughead, Toni, Fangs, Archie, Veronica, Kevin and Moose.

Betty: when I say it was the best sex of my life, I mean it. I said while giggling
Fangs: everyone's dreams. He said with a happy sigh.