Betty x Donna

This is just going to be short and sweet 💓

Betty POV:

I rested my head on my girlfriends chest as we layed in her bed.

She ran her hand through my hair as she gently placed a kiss to my forehead.

Donna: I love you beautiful girl. She said.

Although I couldn't see her face, I knew she had a smile on her face.

Betty: I love you too beautiful. I smiled as well.
Donna: I wanna give you something. She said softly as she lifted up my head.

She gently placed my head on her pillow and stood up, walking over to her coat.

Betty: baby, stop buying me things. I chuckled as I sat up, my legs crossed.
Donna: I just want to spoil you. She smirked.
Donna: close your eyes. She said.

I did as she said and felt as she sat behind me.

She pushed my hair to one side as she kissed the back of my neck.

I felt as something cold was placed along my neck, like a necklace.

Donna: open. She said.

I opened my eyes and looked down. Along my neck was a gold necklace, the letter D hanging in the middle.

I raised my hand to it and gently held the D in my fingers.

She rested her head on my shoulder as she looked at me with a smile.

Donna: do you like it? She asked.
Betty: baby, it's so beautiful. I love it, I love you. I said.
Donna: I just always want you to have a part of me no matter where we are. She said as I turned my head and placed a kiss against her lips.

The kiss was full of love. She bit at my bottom lip and I let her tongue slide into my mouth.

She explored all the places she had before. Her tongue teased as she knew how desperate I was to show how grateful I was.

She pushed some of my hair behind my ear as we broke the kiss for air.

Betty: you're the most amazing person. I said as I layed down and pulled her onto my chest. She smiled as she cuddled into me.
Donna: no you are baby. So gorgeous and sweet. I'm so lucky to have you. She said.
Betty: baby don't put yourself down, you're the most beautiful, sweet and kind person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I'm really happy I came to this shit school and met you. I smiled.
Donna: I love you so much, I'm glad you came here too. I smiled as I held her tighter.
Betty: I can't wait to get out of this school and travel the world with you, do everything with you. I smiled.
Donna: that sounds absolutely amazing. She smiled.
Donna: I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed! Make sure to leave a vote and comment