Betty x Sweet Pea

I'd be so grateful if you voted and left a comment.

Betty POV:

I was sitting on my secret boyfriends lap as he placed his lips along my neck.

His teeth sank into my neck as he kissed roughly along my vein.

Betty: fuck Sweet Pea. I moaned.

His mouth kept working my neck as his hand went into my shorts and under my underwear.

I felt his finger run over my clit, making a moan escape my lips.

Sweet Pea: mh, like that don't you Princess? He asked and I nodded my head. 

He slowly slid his finger inside of me.

He began pumping into me at a fast pace.

I attached my lips to his as I moaned into his mouth.

I heard my phone go off and I looked to see who it was, Jughead.

Jughead is unfortunately my real boyfriend.

It's extremely complicated. Sweet Pea is his friend... ish and he's my best friend. But Jughead is the Serpents King, I'm his Queen, supposedly.

I don't really know what to do with Jughead. He barely talks to me and we haven't had sex in months.

If I broke up with Jughead, I'd be completely excluded by the Serpents. He would make them all hate me.

These people are my family.

For now it's easier if Sweet Pea and I date in secret.

(Jughead's message)

I'll be home in 30 minutes

(end of messages)

Betty: Okay he's going to be here in 30 minutes. I said as I released onto his fingers.

He slipped them into my mouth. I licked around his fingers as I looked into his eyes.

Sweet Pea: so fucking stunning. Maybe I should just let Jughead walk in on me fucking you. Let him watch and see what he's missing out on. He said.

I looked up to him with a smirk, it honestly would be quite amazing if Jughead walked in on his girlfriend fucking his friend.

Sweet Pea: maybe I should let him walk in as you're giving me a blowjob. He said as I got onto my knees.

I began unzipping his pants and I took off his boxers.

I wrapped my hands around his cock and I gently stroked it up and down.

I wish I had time to be slow but Jughead would be here soon.

I wrapped my mouth around his cock and began thrusting up and down his length.

He wrapped his hand in my hair and began pushing me down further on his cock.

He let go and I took a breath before I went back to sucking his cock.

Sweet Pea: I'm really enjoying this but he's going to be home in five minutes and I really want to fuck you. He said as he picked me up by my hips and sat me on his cock.

I giggled as I placed a kiss on his lips.

I looked into his eyes and caressed his cheek.

Sweet Pea: I love you. He whispered softly as he kissed me lips.
Betty: I love you too. I said as I began thrusting up and down on him.

His hands rested on my hips as he helped me work his cock.

I could feel myself tightening around him, my body was so already hot for him.