Betty x Sweet Pea

I hope you all enjoy. From one Swetty lover to another ❤️ wtf even was that last sentence 😂.

Sweet Pea POV:

I put on my Serpents jacket as Betty looks at me with a pout from the couch.

I put on a smile as I walked to the couch and took a seat. I carried her into my lap as she still looked to me with a pout.

Betty: stay home. She whined. I let out a small laugh.

All day she had been all pouty and mopey after finding out that I had to do a task for the Serpents. I was working with some new girl that I haven't met yet.

Sweet Pea: I can't baby, you know that. But I'll be home in a few hours. I said trying to cheer her up.
Betty: or, you could stay with your girlfriend. She said seductively into my ear as she began placing hard kisses into my neck.

She'll literally do anything to make me stay.

Sweet Pea: baby. I warned her.
Betty: now you don't even want to have sex with me. She said as she crossed her arms. I let out a laugh.
Sweet Pea: of course I want to have sex with you, I just don't want to explain it to your dad why I missed my task. I don't want to be like hey Fp, sorry for missing my task but I did fuck your daughter instead. I said making her giggle a little.

I laughed at how cute she is and she snuggled tighter into me.

Sweet Pea: baby I have to go now. I said.

I had spent as much time as possible with her and I really had to leave.

Betty: fine. She said sadly as she placed a kiss on my lips.

I didn't want to leave her whilst she was feeling sad.

Sweet Pea: who's my baby girl? I said to her. She didn't answer.

I raised an eyebrow at her and placed a kiss on her cheek.

Betty: me. She said with a smile.
Sweet Pea: who's my beautiful girl? I asked.
Betty: me. She said with a blush.
Sweet Pea: who's my favourite person ever? I said.
Betty: me. She said as her blush turned to an even darker shade of red.
Sweet Pea: who's the strongest person I know? I asked her.
Betty: me. She said.
Sweet Pea: wrong, that's me. I said with a wink. She let out a laugh as she playfully hit me.

Sweet Pea: I love you, okay? I said as I placed a dozen kisses on her head.
Betty: I love you too. She said with a smile as I left.

I could never leave if she is sad or mad at me. I don't want to hurt her.

I arrived at the Wyrm and saw Fp. He was talking to some girl I had never seen before. I'm guessing it's Bea, my partner for the task we're doing tonight.

I have a lot to thank Fp for.

I have been apart of the Serpents since I was born, due to both my parents being Serpents.

At the age of 10, a couple of Ghoulies came into the bar, shooting anything that moved. Unfortunately my parents died that night.

Fp took me in and let me live with his daughter, Betty and his son Jughead. The first thing Betty ever said to me was 'don't use my bathroom'. It makes me laugh when I think about it.

As time went on, we got to know each other and we kept getting closer.

We always got caught cuddling. We got in a little bit of trouble but it never stopped us from being together.

I got back to reality as Fp introduced me to Bea. She seemed okay I guess.

We soon got on with our task which was something easy enough.