Betty x Malachi

I've wanted to make this for months. I'm so glad that I'm finally doing it!

Betty POV:

I was sitting in Malachi and I's room as I did my make up.

Tonight I'm meeting Malachi's mum and dad. I'm really excited but a little nervous, but not as nervous as Malachi.

He's been pacing around our room back and forth for the past twenty minutes.

Betty: okay Malachi, come here and sit next to me. I said as I tapped the floor beside me. He let out a sigh but did as I said.

I picked myself up and sat myself in his lap. I also picked up his arms and wrapped them around myself.

Betty: bubba you need to calm down. Everything is going to be okay. I said as I kissed his cheek.
Malachi: what if something goes wrong? What if they don't like you, even though you're the most stunning and beautiful person ever. What if they're being overprotective and say something stupid?- He started but I cut him off.
Betty: have you forgotten that we've Skyped with your parents before? And dare I mention, they had nothing but nice things to say about me. I told him.
Malachi: talking over the phone and in person are very different things. He said.
Betty: I need you to calm down, I can promise everything will be perfect. We're going to have a beautiful dinner that your mum is making. They're going to ask us some questions, obviously, because they're your parents who love you so much. Those same parents who have never said anything bad about me. So I think you need to calm down and be thankful for the amazing parents you. I said. He nodded his head.
Betty: see. I said as I went back to doing my makeup.

He rested his chin on my shoulder and watched me as I could feel his body relax. I smiled softly as I added some mascara.

I was going for a very subtle look, I didn't want to over do it.

Betty: done. I said happily as I smiled into the mirror.
Malachi: you look beautiful. He said as he kissed my neck. I smiled and turned to face him.
Betty: I love you handsome. I said with a smirk.
Malachi: I love you too beautiful girl. He said with the softest smile.

We both leaned in an embraced each other's lips in a soft and loving kiss.

His soft lips moved slowly and passionately against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped tighter around my waist.

We both leaned out and rested our foreheads against each other's.

Malachi: thank you for being so perfect. He said with a smile as he pushed some hair behind my ear.
Betty: thank you for loving me. I said.

My parents are non existent in my life.

My dad, Hal, who for majority of my life I loved and looked up too, turned out to be a serial killer.

I really can't believe it. My dad use to be someone I'd share all my secrets with. He use to get me ice-cream after all my dance rehearsals, even though mum would get mad at him. He taught me how to fix a car. He taught me so much, yet he somehow managed to kill people behind my back, all while telling me he loved me.

How fucked up is that?

Moving on to my mother, Alice. I have never really gotten along with her. She was strict and way to hard on me.

She left me for this farm that brain washes people. I don't miss her that much, but I would have preferred at least one person in my family to be living with me by the age of 16.

I'm now 18 and moved in with Malachi when I was 17.

We had only been dating for five months when I moved in with Malachi.