Betty x Toni

I haven't done them in literally forever. I hope you enjoy <3

Betty POV:

Sweet Pea: I really do wish you good luck. He said making me let out a sigh.
Betty: it can't be that bad, right? I asked. He didn't say anything.

Tonight I would be spending the night at our cousins house.

Cheryl, our cousin lives a posh and rich life. She has parents who love and care about her, as well as anything she could ever want.

Sweet Pea and I on the other hand were born with no parents, we're non identical twins.

They left us at the hospital and we had been in foster care up until last year.

We ran away and changed up our lives completely.

We both joined the Serpents and they got us a trailer to live in.

It has two rooms, a bathroom, small lounge and kitchen. It's honestly all we needed.

So for the past year we've been happier than ever. This past year we've also discovered that Cheryl is our cousin.

She mocked us for being poor and we dropped all contact with her since then.

Unfortunately I'm best friends with Veronica and Toni who are both friends with Cheryl. Meaning that Veronica and Toni want me to be friends with our evil cousin.

Tonight the four of us were having a sleepover. I really hope nothing goes wrong.

Sweet Pea: if you want to ditch half way through, say I'm in hospital or something and you need to see me. He said making me laugh.
Betty: I can always count on you to have my back. I said making us both laugh.
Sweet Pea: that's what I'm here for. He smirked. I shook my head playfully.

We soon said goodbye to each other and I got into my car, heading to Cheryl's mansion.

I'm honestly considering changing friend groups just so I don't have to be around Cheryl.

I arrived at her house and knocked on the door.

I was soon greeted by Toni with a warm smile.

Both Toni and Cheryl, along with her parents live here.

Toni: I'm so glad you could make it. It's going to be so fun. She smiled as she took me by the hand and dragged me up to their room.

Is it though?

I took a seat next to Veronica who embraced me in a tight hug.

Veronica: you should have your hair in French braids more often, you look so cute. She said making me smile.
Toni: oh absolutely, right babe? She said to Cheryl.
Cheryl: mh, I prefer you with your hair out naturally, it covers your chubby cheeks. She said.

And this is exactly why I'm really close to finding new friends. Or even better yet, I just hangout with my brother and his boyfriend, Fangs.

I might be third wheeling, but at least I know that I won't have to go through this bullying.

Fangs is such a sweetheart, I love him. And I'm so happy my brother found a sweet guy like him.

My brother deserves the best.

I need to find a girl.

Toni: babe! She yelled at Cheryl.
Cheryl: what? She asked genuinely confused.
Veronica: let's watch a movie. She said, changing the topic.

Toni nodded her head agreeingly.

Cheryl chose out some movie I had never seen before and we all layed on her and Toni's bed.