Chapter 3

Chapter 3

After all, he is the boss. When Ye Zhou was decorating, he never thought of wronging himself. He said it was the lounge, but it was actually his office, but the area was larger than the usual office. The whole room was divided into two halves. Office area, half of which is a rest area.

There are bookcases, desks and chairs in the office area, microwave ovens, lazy sofas and single beds in the rest area, and a shower room that is slightly more complete than the security room.

Ye Zhou sat in front of the computer desk, and the computer that was turned off suddenly turned on.

He moved the mouse a little, and the computer screen automatically lit up.

There are a few lines of light gray words on the black page - very dark:

"Supermarket employees: 2/10"

"Supermarket security: 0/8"

"Supermarket profit: 0"

"Supermarket points: 0"

At the bottom is a row of red words , darker than the gray letter, but still bright red-

"Please hire enough people to start the business as soon as possible."

There are two lines of small words under the red letter.

"One hundred turnover can be exchanged for one point, and one hundred points can be used for a single plane jump." "

The cash register can automatically exchange currency."

Ye Zhou was silent for a few seconds, and he said to the computer: "This bird doesn't shit How do I open a business? And how come there are 2 employees? You count people if they agree?"

But the computer is obviously not artificial intelligence, no matter what Ye Zhou said, the computer is still that computer.

Not a single echo.

Ye Zhou couldn't ask anything, so he could only fold his arms and stare at the screen. He didn't say hello to anything else. What he cared about most was the two lines of small characters at the bottom. One hundred points can make a single plane jump

... It means that he can go back and return to his original world.

Ye Zhou breathed a sigh of relief. This is good news. It's better to have a way to go than to be a headless chicken.

And the two mothers and daughters would be counted as employees, probably because he arranged them into the staff lounge.

The key problem is not with the employees, but with the security guards.

Employees can be old, weak, sick, and disabled, and there is no great threat to him, but the security guards obviously cannot be old, weak, sick, or disabled, otherwise it will be useless if they encounter robbers.

But guarding a supermarket, the security will not be tempted?

At that time, let alone protecting the supermarket, it would be good luck not to beat Ye Zhou to death.

Ye Zhou pushed away the chair and stood up. He felt that he was bored in the lounge and couldn't think of anything. Why don't he go to the security room to kill insects and disinfect, and think while working.

After taking care of the security room, Ye Zhou ran to the back door of the supermarket again. He threw away the shower cap and raincoat, and mixed insecticide with water. After dilution, he washed his hair again. Although he didn't know if it would work, would it It would hurt his hair, but at least he felt relieved.