Chapter 49

Chapter 49

If the supermarket is operating normally, there should be 30 to 60 employees, and this is even when the supermarket is not busy.

When the supermarket is busy, at least ten to twenty temporary workers are needed.

Ye Zhou didn't expect the business to be so good. There were so many customers in the supermarket. Even if the original thirteen people were split in half, and one person was used as two people, there were only twenty-six people, which was still not enough.

Moreover, there were old people and children among the thirteen people-he still didn't let the children go in the end.

Originally, Ye Zhou wanted to wait a little longer. Maybe after the panic buying wave passed and the business deteriorated, the existing employees could handle it.

But seeing the employees and family members lying on the ground in disorder after the supermarket closed, they still made up their minds to recruit temporary workers before opening the next day.

The employees were so tired, and Ye Zhou himself was not much better. He stared at the monitor for a while and then went out to change shifts with Sarah. He kept scanning the QR code to check out, and kept explaining to others.

But even so, after the supermarket closed, there was still a long queue outside, and there was still a tough battle to be fought the next day.

So seeing that it was still dark and the supermarket was still closed, Ye Zhou was still thinking about Chen Gang who was introducing himself at the back door.

Chen Gang had never been a soldier, and he didn't have that kind of temperament. Zou Ming also observed that he didn't have calluses on his hands and shoulders, and he carried photos of the whole family with him.

According to him, he was married a long time ago, and both his parents and the woman's parents were in Luoyang Base.

His wife and two children are at the Changfeng base, and the couple have lived apart for a long time.

Changfeng Base is an important industrial area, and now 30% of domestic industrial products are produced by Changfeng. The people who can live in Changfeng are workers, and each worker can only keep two family members with them. They discuss with their husbands and wives Afterwards, I thought it was not a good thing for a child to be away from her mother when she was still young and a girl.

So Chen Gang, who failed to become a worker, brought the elderly to Luoyang, where it was easiest to settle down.

There are four old people, the youngest of whom is over 60. In this "New World" where the average life expectancy is less than 50, they are already considered to be very old. Even if they go to work as temporary workers, no one wants them. A child's life is already difficult, and Chen Gang needs to send her food and tickets from time to time.

And Chen Gang's job salary is not high, and he is still a temporary worker, so after he established a good relationship with the people in the team, he started a logistics business.

Officials also turn a blind eye to this - they can't really cut off the people's way of life.

Some small things, the official is also willing to raise their hands to skip.

But now that everyone is tightening their belts, where can I send something to relatives and friends?

Chen Gang's life is not up or down. When the business is good, he saves more tortillas, and when the business is not good, he saves them.