Chapter 119

Chapter 119

    The common people still gather at the entrance of the supermarket to watch the fun. There are very few pastimes here, but whenever there is a new news, it can be spread in the city of Linzi, and even the news of what the monarch ate can cause a heated discussion.

    Ye Zhou almost walked up the steps. He took a deep breath, calmed down his inexplicably ashamed mood, turned around and bowed to the people outside the supermarket, and smiled gently when he looked up: "Thank you all.

    " The people didn't help him, but they were inexplicably proud of being thanked.

    Here, it is a virtue not to be afraid of power, and it is normal to scold the monarch. Scholars don't scold the monarch and dignitaries, and they are ashamed to call themselves scholars.

    Ye Zhou persuaded the people to go home after thanking them. He wanted to bring them back to the supermarket.

    Of course the common people were unwilling to leave, they hadn't finished watching this good show, and their feet took root one by one, and they couldn't move no matter what.

    So Ye Zhou had no choice but to go into the supermarket first, and asked Wu Yan and the others to close the door of the supermarket, draw the curtains, and cut off the eyes of the people outside before asking Chen Shu and Sarah: "Is no one dead?

    " Take it off: "Of course not, we all have different actions."

    Ye Zhou nodded slightly.

    "It's not that you are not allowed to kill." Ye Zhou paused, "When the time comes, you still have to do it     .

    "

After all, Shi belongs to a family, and he is just a "businessman" in the eyes of most people. It is difficult for a businessman to kill a member of the family, even if it is just a soldier.

    Ye Zhou is easy to explain, he can pat his ass and leave at any time, no matter Zhao Lu, Han Chu, Zheng Zhou, Wei Jin, as long as he wants, there is no country that will not want him.

    But when the time comes, it will be difficult for Chen Hou to explain.

    Not long after he killed Zhang Rong, the aristocratic family and the nobles were all active, and just suppressing these people exhausted all of Chen Hou's energy.

    One more thing for him, Ye Zhou was afraid that he would die from physical and mental exhaustion.

    Since you have already helped him, before he leaves, try not to be a disservice to him.

    The soldiers were tied into zongzi, only the middle-aged man stood aside tremblingly. He was dragged in by Wu Yan and Zhou Wen, and he was clamoring to go out just now, pointing at Wu Yan's nose to warn him that he would fall. A single hair would kill the Wuyan clan.

    As a result, when he saw Sarah's appearance after taking off the hat, his whole body trembled like chaff.

    He couldn't believe Sarah, then looked at the people standing around Sarah, they were acting so ordinary, as if the little blond monster was someone like them.

    Ye Zhou also saw the middle-aged man.

    He said softly to Zou Ming: "Don't hit too hard, at least let him talk."

    Zou Ming understood what Ye Zhou meant, he walked up to the man, grabbed his shoulder, and dragged him into the infirmary.

    Zhou Yuanhe was in a hurry, he shouted from behind: "Don't use the infirmary! Can't you go to the back door?!" "