Chapter 106

Chapter 106

    "Madam! This way!" There was an eunuch waiting at the corner.

    These eunuchs are all "male favorites" given to Mrs. Hou by the left disciple Zhao Mu, but now they are the only strength that Mrs. Hou can rely on.

    The eunuch led the way ahead, he shrank his neck and spread his arms to cover Mrs. Zhao.

    The monarchy changed hands, and there was no mutiny in the palace.

    However, at this time when the monarch returned to the country, everyone in the palace was in danger.

    There are palace people coming and going everywhere, their footsteps are in a hurry, and the clan and nobles also leave the palace through the front door.

    No one knows where Zhao Mu is at this time, but everyone knows that Zhao Mu must fight the final battle, otherwise, once Zhao Hou returns to the throne, he will never survive, even if his family is full, no one will be able to survive. May survive.

    "Ma'am, Ma'am, go forward, there is someone waiting in front of you." The eunuch said as he walked to the door, bowing his head.

    As soon as Mrs. Hou stepped forward, she found that the eunuch was hiding a child in a corner.

    The child was wearing a girl's clothes, his face was smeared with black dust, and he couldn't tell the difference between male and female.

    "Mother." Xiao'er stretched out his hand quickly after seeing Mrs. Hou.

    Mrs. Hou bent down to pick up the child and

    Mrs. Hou looked at him. She asked, "Where are you going?"

    The eunuch didn't speak, and Mrs. Hou also knew that the eunuch must stay, otherwise the mother and son would never escape. of.

    Mrs. Hou hurriedly saluted, and said firmly: "When I see my husband, I will find Yang's children in the future to wipe away the bad name for Yang." The

    eunuch bowed deeply: "Madam's righteousness will surely accomplish what ordinary people can't do! "

    Mrs. Zhao took the child, walked through the door, and continued to run forward.

    "Ma'am! Ma'am, get into the carriage!" Although the armored soldier didn't recognize Madam Hou, he recognized Madam Hou's attire. A group of more than ten armored soldiers surrounded the carriage.

    Madam Hou carried the child into the carriage first, and then climbed up by herself.

    She pushed the child into the carriage, pulled the cotton cloth around it, and got in.

    "Let's go! Go!" Madam Hou shouted out as soon as she sat down firmly.

    The soldier shouted loudly: "Madam and son, sit still!"

    Get out! Leave the palace and they are safe!

    As long as she sees her husband, she is safe!

    "There is someone blocking the car ahead!" The soldier on the horse shouted to Madam Hou who was inside the car.

    Madam Hou gritted her teeth and shouted: "Get out! Under Zhao Mu's seat, you are no more than a man of armor! As long as you leave the palace, you will be a righteous man. Not only will you be rewarded with a hundred gold coins, but you will also be honored by high officials!" "