Chapter 143

Chapter 143

    "What should we do?" The blond boy stayed in the dark room. He hadn't left the door for a long time and walked to the street. Not only him, but also the whole family.

    The boy shouted to his parents: "Mom! There is no food in the house!"

    The woman stood by the table, holding the only two pieces of black bread in her hand. She frowned. Even more flustered, she didn't speak, and could only silently put the bigger piece of bread on her son's dinner plate.

    The boy didn't care about the woman's movements. He walked towards the dining table, and his voice gradually became louder: "Aren't you in a hurry?!" "

    We can't stay here anymore!"

    The woman heard what her son said, and she was terrified. Grabbing his son's arm, he shook his head and said, "No, no, you didn't see that day, someone wanted to rush out! He was beaten to death by that woman!" "

    She just raised her hand, so far away! She hit people directly Dead!"

    "They can kill!"

    The young man turned his head to look at his father again: "Dad!"

    The man sat on the chair with his head bowed, and he had obviously given up struggling, and his voice was hoarse: "Stay here first. Here, they can't kill us all."

    The boy said angrily, "They don't need to kill us, we will starve to death in a few days, there is no need for them to do anything."

    The boy said angrily, "Who are they? What! Why did you come here to harm us?"

    The woman and her husband looked at each other.

    It has been seven years since their family came to this town. The young man almost grew up in this town. For him, this town is his home.

    He would occasionally go out with his mates and bring back small children from the neighborhood.

    It's just that the woman and her husband still remembered the orders of the guards and dared not lay hands on those nearby.

    As a result, one time, their son directly bypassed them, brought back a boy who was his age, and brought the boy to the guard.

    It was that time that the teenager got a reward and their family got a piece of meat.

    Ate for a month after marinating.

    Since then, the teenager has been running out happily, and he doesn't even feel that he is doing bad things - he feels that he has saved those poor, poor children who can't eat enough, so that they can live in this beautiful town in the future. live.

    And he was rewarded for showing kindness.

    The woman dared not tell her son that the people he brought back did not become townspeople, nor could they live a good life. They would only be locked in a dark dungeon and become blood slaves for vampires to draw blood from.

    She carefully "protects" her son's "kindness".

    Protected to the present, she can't even mention what they were doing.

    But women don't think they've done anything wrong.

    Those who became blood slaves were all poor people or goblin dwarves. Even if there were elves and humans occasionally, the number was not many.