Chapter 21

Chapter 21

There are many people who pray to gods and Buddhas in this world, some are looking for wealth, some are looking for marriage, some are looking for future.

But people always "beg" honestly, even if they want to give "things" to gods and Buddhas, they have to do so under the banner of fulfilling their wishes.

Chen Liu has lived all these years, but this is the first time he has seen someone who wants to make a deal with a god.

He was so shocked that he even forgot to say anything, and it took him a long time to find his tongue, and stammered: "That, that's a fairy!"

Yang Zhi didn't care about Chen Liu's expression, he was sure that Chen Liu was pulling the banner , if there really is a fairy, why let him, a mortal, run errands? It can be seen that Chen Liu is being used without knowing it, but now he doesn't care who is being used by Chen Liu, he only knows that he has to go to the south.

It was he himself who asked Ying to stay in the north, otherwise he should have been the first group to reach the south.

His life is not important, but there are some things that he must hand over to the king himself. Even if he dies, he must go to the south to see his parents for the last time.

Yang Zhi said suddenly: "Okay, since you said that the immortals want to save thousands of benevolent people, Li Qing, come here!" The

man beside the fire who had been watching them stood up. There are several scars on it.

"Li Qing has never had anyone's life on his hands." Yang Zhi looked into Chen Liu's eyes, "He has been stabbed a few times to save people, isn't he a good guy?"

Chen Liu swallowed, he couldn't tell if Li Qing was right. For a good man, Li Qing saved him and got stabbed for him.

"Can the immortal save him?" Yang Zhi asked again.

Chen Liu pursed his lips. If Li Qing was alone, he would have taken Li Qing back to the supermarket long ago.

When he was on the mountain before, these people were all his brothers and sisters, and they treated each other with sincerity, without any barriers.

But now he suddenly realized that he was no longer their brother.

He wasn't their brother from the time he came down the mountain.

Chen Liu stands on his head!

Only then did he realize that he had made a mistake.

Yes, immortals have supernatural powers, they can't harm immortals, but he, Chen Liu, is a mortal! If he and his parents were kicked out by the immortals, then their family would have to wait for death!

Chen Liu's lips trembled: "I'm here to deliver water and food for you. I myself would rather go hungry. Did I offend you?! Did I harm you?!" He remembered their kindness, so he would rather go

hungry Also want to repay the favor, why did they treat him like this?

"Brother Yang!" Tears welled up in Chen Liu's eyes, and he shouted at Yang Zhi, "You are a good person, I know you are a good person! You go to the government to seek justice for the tenants! Brother Yang! We have no grievances or enmities! !"

Yang Zhi's eyes flickered, he pursed his lips and said, "If you go down the mountain, you will no longer be my brother."

Chen Liu lowered his head dejectedly.