Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Carloads of bullets were transported "inside the city wall". Most of the soldiers who were about to fight the zombies didn't know what happened, and they didn't approach the supermarket rashly. They retreated immediately after receiving instructions from the headquarters. go back.

Can not die, no one wants to die.

Zhang Yao and He Zihao also returned to the "city wall" with the car. Although Zhang Yao was able to talk eloquently in front of Ye Zhou just now, after leaving the supermarket, she became confused, as if she finally realized that what happened before was not hers. Dreams, but real people and things.

"Pinch me to see?" Zhang Yao stood at the ammunition distribution place, she looked at He Zihao dully.

The corner of He Zihao's mouth twitched: "I thought you really thought that supermarket was very ordinary."

Zhang Yao didn't wait for He Zihao to pinch herself, so she could only do it herself. The pain was so painful that tears came out before she let out a long sigh of relief: "Don't worry about it. It's not ordinary, but I got the bullets anyway!"

"Just now, when the order was given from above to let us go to the front line, I almost scared me to death." Zhang Yao rubbed her face, "I'll treat a dead horse as a living horse doctor." "If

I If they are dead, even if the base is not compromised, my parents will probably only be able to receive subsistence allowances, and they will not be able to eat enough or starve to death." Zhang Yao smiled bitterly, "If they can enter that supermarket, they will definitely cry."

That The supermarket is too ordinary, but it is precisely because of the ordinary that people feel as if they are before the end of the world.

There are no zombies, no viruses, everyone lives a busy life, and don't have to worry about what they will eat next, and whether they can resist the next zombie wave.

They lined up, waiting to be shot.

The soldiers did not speak, they were silently receiving the bullets, and silently loading the bullets.

"No grenades?" Someone in front finally couldn't help asking.

"No explosives?"

Guns and bullets are not as effective on the battlefield as cannons, grenades and explosives. Whether the former can hit the vital parts of the zombies depends on luck, and the latter, even the best sniper, can explode a zombie's body with one shot. Head, how many zombies can he kill in one day?

Weapons that can cause damage to zombies in a large area without endangering the base are what they need most now.

But in the absence of the former, the latter is already very lucky.

Zhang Yao smiled when she heard it: "Why don't you ask why there is no cannon? I was going to die just now, and now I have bullets."

Anyway, hot weapons are better than cold weapons.

Whoever wants to go hand-to-hand with zombies can do it, she won't accompany her.

He Zihao's burst gun can load five bullets at a time.

He was in the Pioneer Battalion, and the gun he used was the best. The sniper rifle used by ordinary snipers was said to be a sniper rifle, but it was actually a repeating rifle with a sight installed. It was not as powerful as his gun, and it was not as stable.

He Zihao caressed the cold body of the gun. He originally thought that he would never have a chance to touch this gun again.

The officer with the loudspeaker shouted: "Go over there with the bullets !