Chapter 97

Chapter 97

The snow stopped, the sun was shining, and the small flat ground on the top of the mountain was full of densely packed tents. In the rare good weather, the Chen Guo soldiers spread furs outside the tents, and put the collected firewood in the sun to dry.

Because there was no fighting, the soldiers no longer wore the outer leather armor, and walked around the camp with the hot air to warm their hands.

"It's not cold during the day." The soldiers were chatting while preparing to light a fire, "It's a good thing we have this tent and that blanket, otherwise we would have froze to death at night!" "

That blanket is really strange." The blankets of other countries have never been enjoyed by the kings of other countries, but we mud-legged people have used them first."

The soldiers laughed: "Look up the fire quickly, and boil some hot soup to cook the meat. I don't know what kind of meat it is."

"Like pork!" said a well-informed soldier, "I hunted wild dolphins when I was at home! It's so fat and thin." "

Pork meat? Are you joking again, wild dolphins are rare , it is even more difficult to catch, how can you get so much pork in this barren mountain?" The other soldiers didn't believe it.

"Whatever it is, it's meat anyway, if you can eat it, then you can have it?"

"I haven't eaten meat in a long time." Someone swallowed.

"If it wasn't for General Zuo's disapproval, I could finish one right now."

"Hahahaha!" The soldiers laughed.

Han Ran didn't wake up until he heard the laughter outside the tent. He put his head on the top of his head first, and sat up in a daze for a few breaths. The quilt on his body slipped down to his legs. Tonight is He Xi.

Last night was the best night he slept in these days.

There is no stove in the tent, but sleeping on this blanket and covered with the animal skin quilt, I don't feel cold at all. Although my mouth is a little dry now, compared to the warmth, this dryness is not at all important.

Such a blanket...

Apart from miracles, Han Ran couldn't think of anything else.

No matter how skilled the craftsman is, they should not be able to make such a self-heating blanket.

The soldiers didn't understand, but he did. As the left general of Chen Guo, although he didn't own the treasures in the world, he had seen them.

If there is such a thing in the world, even if he has never seen it, he must be able to hear about it.

Han Ran sat still for a while, he really didn't want to leave the warm bed, but he didn't stay for long, he got up quickly, put on his jacket, and when he opened the tent, he saw the sunshine outside, so he didn't Wearing leather armor and not wearing a sword, he walked out of the tent directly.

"General Zuo." The soldiers passing by stopped and clasped their fists in salute.

Han Ran raised his hand, the soldiers stood up straight again, Han Ran smiled and said: "Did you sleep well last night?" The

soldiers looked at each other and laughed: "I didn't sleep so well when I was at home."

"It was very warm." It's not so warm to hug my mother-in-law!"

Han Ran pointed to him: "Yes, you boy, have you asked your mother-in-law?"

The soldier who was accused lowered his head and scratched the back of his head. Yes, she is a good mother-in-law with a round face, and I like it just by looking at it."