Chapter 45

Chapter 45

"Is there a customer?" Ye Zhou, who just got off the car, stopped at the door of the store. He was wearing a neat suit. Since it was not tailor-made, it was a little too big for him, but it didn't look like a child sneaking through an adult. Clothes, on the contrary, look like a young master who never follows the rules.

Zhou Wen, who was waiting at the door, immediately went up to meet him: "More than a dozen people, all of whom are not very old, and look less than fifteen."

Ye Zhou frowned slightly, but quickly stretched out: "Got it, go get busy.

" I thought that Yang Guoqin would hide the existence of the supermarket, but after thinking about it, I knew that the base was here, and the soldiers had already seen the supermarket. If they really wanted to hide it, they could only hide it from other bases.

It is foolish to try to hide people from this base. Yang Guoqin can't stop people from this base from coming out.

He had just negotiated a big deal with Yang Guoqin. Yang Guoqin told him through gritted teeth that he would definitely buy the photon cannon, but it would take time to raise money. As for the bullets, someone would come and take them away in the afternoon.

Sarah also got out of the car. Yang Guoqin prepared a car for them and even equipped a driver.

Usually, this car is parked outside the supermarket. Once the tide of corpses strikes again, Ye Zhou and the others can also leave in this car.

Although this car was useless to Ye Zhou, it was Yang Guoqin's sincerity after all, and he accepted it after he rejected it twice.

Dealing with Yang Guoqin is not tiring or bothering.

After all, it is now a complete seller's market, and the buyer has no capital to bargain and negotiate terms.

"What do they use to pay?" Ye Zhou walked to the temporary disinfection station at the entrance of the supermarket.

Zhou Wen: "Torn cakes, Brother Wu told them that a piece of corn cakes is worth fifty."

Ye Zhou nodded, and he said with a smile, "Yang Guoqin has also considered this."

Zhou Wen couldn't hear it, so he just lowered his head and didn't raise his head to ask.

Since Yang Guoqin is the highest officer of the base, although he is a general, it does not mean that his culture is not good.

On the contrary, when he learned that the prices of the goods in Ye Zhou's supermarket would not change, he immediately thought of the base's own currency.

Ye Zhou came here for business, not for charity. If Ye Zhou really wants to do charity in such a large base, it will be over within a month.

Since supermarket prices remain unchanged, the only thing that will change is their local currency value.

The tortillas are worth fifty now, but then there's no telling.

Yang Guoqin asked him specifically: "Is the value of the tortillas only for our base or other bases as well?"

Even Ye Zhou hadn't thought of this yet.

After discussing for a while, the two agreed that if only Luoyang Base did business with him, then the value of the tortillas might drop, but not too much, and it would stabilize after a period of time.

But if other bases also come to do business with Ye Zhou, then the depreciation of the tortilla will be faster and more severe.

Possibly even cheaper than the cornmeal sold at the supermarket.