Chapter 153

Chapter 153

There is a busy street in front of you, the coachman is raising his whip, the ladies and ladies in long skirts are carefully stepping through the small pool on the side of the street with the support of the men beside them, and the children in hats are running barefoot on the street, occasionally bumping into pedestrians, Then ran to the alley to count his "loot".

Apu stood there blankly with a bag full of "goods" on his back.

For the first time since he had never left the country, he saw a really big town.

Not only Apu, but the boys who came out with Apu are all stupid.

People passing by would look at them from time to time, and then laughed at their companions in a low voice: "A group of bumpkins."

"It's a carriage!" Apu excitedly turned his head and shouted at his companions.

The companions also stared at the carriage not far away.

The carriage stopped by the side of the road, and the first to get off was a young man wearing a top hat. He had a beautiful moustache. After getting out of the carriage, he stretched out his hand into the carriage. Soon, his white hand rested on his. On the back of his hand, a woman in a long skirt and a veil stepped out of the carriage with a fan in one hand.

"It turns out that the city is like this..." A group of "hillies" opened their eyes and were excited about everything they saw.

Even a lump of bird droppings on the ground seems to be more noble than the bird droppings in the countryside.

Fortunately, they still remembered what they were here for. Apu looked around, and he put the bag on his back on his chest-this was what the employee in the supermarket told him, and he could hang the backpack on his chest when he was walking outside. , so that it is not easy to be stolen.

Apu thinks the backpack is a good thing. He used to only know the cloth bag, with one shoulder slanted and the seat lowered. If it is stolen, he would not know. Moreover, the backpack is made of good materials, thick and ordinary blades. It can't be cut easily.

It was because of the fact that there are many thieves in big cities that Apu gritted his teeth and bought this backpack.

In order to make this trip, he emptied the whole house.

Fortunately, Mira supported him. If Mira hadn't helped him speak, his parents would not have allowed him to come out to do business.

In the mouth of parents, people in big cities are bad people, thieves and liars.

But if he doesn't come out, when will he be able to earn enough money for a new house by farming?

He and Mira are currently living in his room, and there is only one bed, and the cabinet can't even fit in. Don't talk about doing something at night, the bed will creak when you turn over, so that even though he is married now, But still a chicken.

Meera didn't want to go into the barn with him on errands.

She said that if that was the case, she would definitely feel sick after eating.

Apu thought about making this trip, and earning the money to build the house first.

Most of the boys who came out with him this time are from the same village, and the remaining few from different villages have a good relationship with him, and their families are not too bad. Some of them are even literate, but they only know a few words.