Chapter 17

Chapter 17

In the early morning, the employees had already fallen asleep, and the supermarket was almost dead silent.

Only Ye Zhou couldn't sleep. It had been five hours since he pressed the hire button, but the hired bodyguards never showed up.

With something on his mind, Ye Zhou couldn't fall asleep no matter what.

Holding a bunch of snacks and tablets, he took a folding stool and ran to the entrance of the supermarket to sit down.

If the bodyguards he had hired hadn't arrived by dawn, he would go back to the lounge and sleep.

The stars are shining tonight, and the moon is covered by dark clouds, which seems to indicate that there will be rain tomorrow.

But a rain can't moisten the thirsty land, and according to Ye Zhou's observation, the dark clouds should clear up tomorrow morning.

Ye Zhou was playing the stand-alone version of Plants vs. Zombies, with coke, potato chips, and a few packs of spicy sticks beside him, and looked up from time to time.

Time passed slowly, Ye Zhou was yawning continuously, at three o'clock in the morning, he couldn't hold it anymore.

His upper and lower eyelids are like lovers reunited after a long absence, wishing to stick together all the time.

Just as Ye Zhou was about to go back with his things in his arms, a bright light suddenly flashed across the sky.

The light was only on for a moment, illuminating the night sky at that moment, and then quickly disappeared, and the sky was dark again.

Ye Zhou stood up excitedly.

He was still a little worried, worried that the hired ones were not Chinese and could not speak Chinese.

And the biggest problem is that he doesn't know Japanese or Korean at all, and he can only have daily conversations in English - the rest is all returned to the teacher.

To be precise, he failed after passing CET-4. Anyway, after passing CET-4, he can get a degree certificate. He established his ambition to open a supermarket early on, and he didn't feel the need to learn English well.

If I had known today, I shouldn't have forgotten it so quickly.

Ye Zhou walked down the steps quickly, and just as he stood on the ground, he heard movement in the woods, the dry grass was being moved, and there was a rustling sound.

He looked not far away with his eyes shining.

As the footsteps got closer, the figure of the man came into Ye Zhou's eyes.

Just like in the photo, the man has a pair of dark eyes, and the double eyelids make his brows look deep.

The eyebrows are thick but not thick, the bridge of his nose is straight, and his lips are thin, but not so thin as to make people feel frivolous.

His hair is short and easy to manage, but it doesn't make him look dull, but makes Ye Zhou feel that he has a somewhat rebellious temperament, like a black panther ready to go, agile and powerful, ready to go at any time Kill prey.

The man was wearing a black jacket, black trousers, and a black heavy-duty machine gun on his back.

A pistol was strapped to his waist.

He is like a moving fortress.

Ye Zhou's eyes became brighter and brighter - he brought his own weapon! He saves money!