Chapter 101

Chapter 101

    The bright moon was in the sky, and under the cover of night, a group of men in black took advantage of the night to move quickly.

    They held short daggers in their hands, and all of them covered their faces with black scarves. The leader was tall and tall, with sword eyebrows and tiger eyes. He looked behind him and nodded to the masked man behind.

    Dozens of people dispersed, they only knew that Chen Hou was here, but they didn't know which dormitory or which tent Chen Hou slept in.

    Therefore, we can only act separately.

    The leading man in black walked to a tent with a dagger in his hand.

    no entrance?

    The man in black stood on the spot and fell into a momentary confusion, but he quickly walked around the tent twice and found a fold.

    The man in black carefully stretched out his hand and touched it, and touched the joint. The man in black frowned. Even though he didn't know what it was or what it was called, he knew that it was very precise. He had never seen it, let alone heard of it.

    It seemed that he couldn't open the tent and go in directly. The man in black aimed his knife at the tent, ready to cut a hole and open the door for the tent with his own hands.

    The tip of the knife approached the tent, and something cold pressed against the back of his head.     Ye Zhou raised Ling's hand, and he snapped his fingers crisply.     He originally thought that he would fight with real swords and guns at this moment, but when he grasped the opportunity, things became extremely simple.     It's not that the other party came to assassinate them, but they are inviting you into the urn.     In an instant, the lights came on, and the whole yard was as bright as day, and everyone in night clothes could not hide under the light.     Chen Hou, who was wearing a coat, arrived late. He did not sleep in the tent like Ye Zhou and the others, but stayed indoors under the protection of his personal guards.

    The man in black froze - he thought it was Ge.

    Then there was a beautiful voice, just listening to the voice, one would think that the person who can make such a voice must be a gentleman like the breeze and the moon, with a heart like a mountain.

    It's just that the man in black was not in the mood to appreciate it. He collected himself, knowing that the other party had been on guard for a long time, and they were the ones who fell into the trap.

    He scolded himself for being stupid in his heart, but he said: "Why don't you take a step forward?"

    Ye Zhou was a little curious: "You are dying, but you are still so calm?"

    When he walked down the steps, he almost lost his balance and fell, but as soon as he stood still, he was shocked by the scene in front of him -

    those "employees" who were chatting and laughing with him in the "supermarket" and seemed to be doing nothing , at this time they were holding a lump of iron in their hands, even the weakest woman would use this lump of iron to press the assassin's head.

    But this is not what shocked him the most, what shocked him the most were these beams of light.

    This light illuminates the night as brightly as the day, and even the day may not have such a bright light, it hurts people's eyes.     Ah Ru looked at his elder brother, and he sneered: "If you're not a sibling from the same mother, what kind of brother are you talking about?! Ridiculous!"     Chen Hou: "Since he is the same father, he is a brother!"     Ah Ru grinned and smiled: "You were born to Mrs. Hou, you were born to be a prince, I was born to a court lady, and you were born to be a slave, you tell me you are a brother? Are you not afraid that your father will come back from underground work and beat you into a pig's head?" Ah Ru smiled     . Soon they dispersed, and he said plainly: "It's useless to talk, since I'm already like this, please let Chen Hou look at the so-called brotherhood." Chen Hou took a few deep breaths: "Who     sent you here? "     Ah Ru's lips were tightened into a straight line, and he raised his chin slightly. He was clearly a prisoner, but he made a look of disdain, as if even the monarch Chen Hou couldn't get into his eyes.     "Your Majesty, you don't need to ask any more." Ah Ru said, "Since I didn't succeed, I should die."     Ye Zhou was confused at first, but now he understands it clearly.     In the Warring States period, slave society, children follow their mothers in a slave society. It is not that mothers are more expensive according to their children in feudal society, but children are more expensive according to their mothers.     The mother is Mrs. Hou, and the child is the prince.