Chapter 180

Chapter 180

Zhou Yuanhe, who had been salted for a long time, finally started working overtime. Ye Zhou specially took a caravan as a ward, and almost spared no expense to save the woman.

Unfortunately, even if Zhou Yuanhe used all the treatment methods, he could only save the woman's life-in addition to her burns, her internal organs were also severely hit. Zhou Yuanhe stayed up all night to save her from life-threatening danger, but her left eye was still intact. I couldn't keep it, and couldn't even install a prosthetic eye.

"The face can be skin-grafted." Zhou Yuanhe said to the boy who stayed overnight like an adult, "but it will take a long time, and I can't guarantee that it will recover well." The boy looked at the woman lying on the bed

.

In fact, his feelings for her are also very thin, but compared to other people in the slum, she is already the closest to him.

The time when they have the most contact is when they conspire to get money from the "big shots".

He didn't know her, and she didn't know him.

Even the four words of holding a group for warmth are not counted.

Zhou Yuanhe: "Besides, she is in this state. After waking up, she needs to conduct psychological counseling and intervention."

The boy nodded. He was actually prepared for her death. He was used to seeing life and death, and sometimes he would say "It's better to die." Forget it" thinking.

When you die, you will be completely liberated. You don't have to suffer from hunger or be trampled by others.

But survival is an instinct, and most people are unwilling to die even if they know that they will toss in the mud for a lifetime.

Can live, who wants to die?

"Let's go eat and rest after eating." Zhou Yuanhe took off his gloves and left the RV first.

As soon as he got out of the car, he saw Ye Zhou waiting outside the car, and immediately walked over and said, "The situation is still stable, and there should be no accidents. Fortunately, the burn will not cause heavy bleeding. Otherwise, such a large wound would not be injured. It will probably be gone when someone brings it over."

Ye Zhou frowned, and his most frequent expression since he came here was this: "Then the store will open here."

He said softly: "At least let the people here I have something to eat."

Zhou Yuanhe also sighed, and he said wearily: "Sometimes I feel that people are more terrifying when they are vicious than animals."

Ye Zhou smiled mockingly: "It's the same in any age. People are the most enslaved and exploited, especially when the environment is harsh and resources are scarce."

"Is he alright?" Ye Zhou asked.

Zhou Yuanhe knew who the "he" Ye Zhou was talking about, nodded and said, "He looks quite calm, and he hasn't been affected by anything. I guess he's seen it too much." Ye Zhou sighed

.

Zou Ming lived in such an environment since he was a child, and he is no stranger to such things.

What's more, he is so weak now, whether he can survive or not is a question mark, how can he still have the energy to be filled with righteous indignation for other people's affairs.