Chapter 50

Chapter 50

"Looking for me?" Feng Ling was a little strange, she didn't know Chen Gang, but looking at Chen Gang's height and age, Feng Ling knew that she could not leave the service center, nor could she follow him to remote places.

Feng Ling walked to the door: "Is there something wrong?"

Her companions came out with her.

The children in the service center are all fatherless and motherless. They learned how to cuddle together without a teacher. After all, a group of underage children without the support of their parents seems to be able to bully them alone.

Only by pulling each other in this way can we find some confidence and straighten our waists.

Chen Gang also didn't treat the group of children in front of him as children - living in such an environment, precocity is normal.

Children without parental love are forced to act like adults early on.

"Longsheng Supermarket, do you know?" Chen Gang lowered his voice. He didn't want others to know that the supermarket was recruiting people-although he didn't intend to cram all his relatives into it, but what if? If the supermarket still needs people, then his relatives also have hope.

Let the relative apply for the job by himself. Although he can't open the back door to the relative, he can't open it, but at least he can know the news of the signboard in time.

Feng Ling nodded, Chen Gang: "I'll tell you alone."

He could tell that Feng Ling was the leader among the children.

Sometimes the hierarchy among children is more pronounced than among adults.

Especially teenagers, they are easily influenced by "authority".

And Feng Ling is playing the role of "authority" at this time.

Just make it clear to her.

Feng Ling took two steps towards Chen Gang, and the two kept a distance of half a meter. Chen Gang said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "The supermarket is recruiting temporary workers. The boss asked me to ask if you would like to go. The salary is paid by the supermarket." You can pick the goods at the end of the month by yourself, and the food is included in the store, but not covered."

Chen Gang thought that Feng Ling would definitely not refuse, but he still asked: "If you need time to think about it, I will go back first. I'll ask you guys tomorrow."

Feng Ling's eyes widened, her body trembling slightly, and she said decisively, "No! Just do it now." "

Follow him." Feng Ling turned her head to look at her partner, her voice was stern, "Be careful yourself "

As long as you don't take the path, there are so many people, even if Chen Gang is a grown man, he can't beat him with two punches.

"Lingling, aren't you going?" The companions took two steps and found that Feng Ling was still standing there, and they looked at her puzzled.

Feng Ling shook her head: "I'm not in good health, and if I don't perform well when I go, I'll implicate you."

The companions quickly said, "We'll help you with the work! Go!"

"Yes! We can help you!"

" We'll finish your work for you alone! There's nothing to waste at all." "Let's