Chapter 188

Chapter 188

The slums are crowded with people, but those who can walk, and those who can still walk, are crowded in front of the small table at the entrance of the supermarket, waiting for interviews to apply for the construction of the staff dormitory that has just laid the foundation.

After registering a person's name, Cao'er raised her head and said to him: "Go to the back, if you have no experience, you can only start with handling materials, and then you can change your position to adjust your salary. Now it's 1,000 yuan a month, and you'll get two meals a day. Meals, accommodation not included."

The applicant thanked repeatedly, his face flushed red: "Thank you, thank you, I will..."

But Cao'er had already shouted to the people behind: "Next."

The people behind Immediately pushed away the one who was already on it, and squeezed in front of Cao'er.

Cao'er looked up and down, shook his

head and said, "You can't, next one." "Why can't I?!" The rejected person was unwilling to leave. He was questioning, but the expression on his face looked like he was about to cry.

Cao'er softened for a moment, but immediately said with a straight face: "Don't affect other people, you are too weak to do physical work." After finishing speaking,

Cao'er winked at Zhou Wen who was standing next to him, Zhou Wen understood, With one hand, he dragged the man away from the team and took him to the other side.

They provide jobs to give these people a chance to survive in the slums where they can't earn any potatoes.

If people with poor health are allowed to come over, their death will be accelerated, not to mention that Cao'er knows in her heart that once they start to pity the weak and help unconditionally, their own condition will also deteriorate.

Even if Zhao Qing doesn't care, other forces in the base will not agree.

In the fight now, only these low-level people who have no self-protection ability will be injured.

Those who were selected rejoiced, and those who were not selected could only leave in despair. Cao'er felt uncomfortable watching it, so she had to stop herself from watching.

"Start work tomorrow." Cao'er registered another person's name, "Once a cheater is found out, his salary for the month will not be paid, and he will not be given another chance in the future. Do you understand?" The person kept nodding:

" I know, I know!"

Those who were selected were considered to be in poor health, and those who were not selected were even worse, and those who were not selected were almost to the point where they would collapse when the wind blew, let alone doing heavy work, just walking more A few steps seemed to kill them.

It took a busy morning to register less than a hundred people.

Cao'er had to go back to the supermarket while eating lunch, so that no one outside could see her.

"I don't think we need too many people." Zhou Wen held a bowl of donburi, and said while eating: "A dormitory only needs 30 people.

" It's not the same. The two of them have been running outside every day, and they have been darkened by more than one degree. If it weren't for the facial features and body of Asians, it would not be against harmony to go to Africa. After taking a sip of water, Cao'er said: "This is the kindness of a fairy. "