Chapter 70

Chapter 70

"One leg was comminuted, one leg was slightly fractured, and four ribs were broken. I don't know if there was a concussion. I think it's a bit hanging. This hand is also broken. If it doesn't work, it must be amputated." Zhou Yuanhe's expression was very complicated:

" No matter how close his broken ribs could puncture his spleen, you can't wait until you rescue him." "

And it's not all from a fall. There are bite marks on his shoulders and back. Compared with the wounds, it should be The dog should have bitten the hound."

Ye Zhou gasped after hearing that, "His life is really tough."

With this kind of injury, it is definitely God's blessing to survive, and he belongs to the son of destiny.

When saving people, Ye Zhou also glanced up the cliff. Apart from the mountain wall and the sky, he couldn't see the way up and down. Either there was a path they didn't find, or he could only go upstream along the river below the cliff.

Of course, the easiest way to get to the cliff is to just jump off it.

There is no guarantee of arriving alive.

"His spine has been deformed, and his hunchback is acquired." Zhou Yuanhe rarely saw people who were tortured like this-he was no longer like a human being, and Zhou Yuanhe's tone was rarely filled with anger, "Not only the palm, He has calluses on his knees and elbows, he has to bend over to do things all the time, and he needs to crawl."

Who needs to crawl? Judging by his clothes, it doesn't look like this place has entered the industrial age.

There is no narrow channel to operate, and the body has become like this again, it is hard not to think of human to human torture.

Zhou Yuanhe frowned: "He needs to recuperate, he can't live in a crowded place, he can't sleep in a warehouse."

Ye Zhou: "...Pitch a tent for him outside?"

Zhou Yuanhe: "Is there any other way?"

Ye Zhou thought for a while: "Let me go and have a look at the system. Maybe there are some high-tech simple houses or something like that. A tree house from Doraemon is also fine." Zhou Yuanhe seemed

relieved , He said to Ye Zhou with some embarrassment: "I'm sorry, boss, I just had a bad attitude, and I didn't mean to attack you."

This Ye Zhou could think about it, he waved his hand: "You are a doctor, it's normal."

Ye Zhou didn't delay , he always felt that this red-haired man would burp in the next second, his life was dying, and he was more fragile than glass, because after talking to Zhou Yuanhe, he went back to the lounge to browse the system mall.

Ye Zhou hasn't seen the mall until now after the plane jump.

After jumping from Daliang Chao to Luoyang Base, there are a lot more things in the system, and it is estimated that there will be more this time.

Ye Zhou looked down at a glance.

He did not find the balloon house and tree house in Doraemon, but found a simple house.

Like a tent, but with better materials than tents.

It is inflatable, but the material used is very tough. According to the introduction, it cannot be pierced by a needle. Even if it is pierced, as long as the damage is not serious, the material will automatically squeeze and polymerize, and there will be no air leakage.