Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Ye Zhou lowered the gun head, and he handed the sniper rifle back to Chen Shu.

    The sun was scorching right now, but Ye Zhou felt cold all over his body - he didn't feel scared because he shot himself. On the contrary, he felt that the moment he shot, the man he regarded as the target and the first person he killed Overlapped together.

    Something he'd been trying to hold on to, but couldn't, left him.

    But this made Ye Zhou feel a little relaxed.

    This feeling is hard to describe. Before it appeared, Ye Zhou didn't feel that there was anything wrong with him, but when it left, his whole body lightened suddenly. Something that had been restraining and imprisoning him had finally let him go.

    "Do you want to go there?" Chen Shu lowered her voice, and she suggested: "It's not a good time to touch it now, I think it's better to wait after dark." Ye

    Zhou didn't plan to go there rashly: "Just wait."

    Hill, who was knocked down, fell to the ground. Before he even realized what happened, blood suddenly flowed from his abdomen. He was panting, and his ears were filled with his own panting and heartbeat. came from everywhere, but the other party was clearly holding his hand.

    "Hill! Hill!"

    Someone was tearing off his clothes. They saw the blood on his body, but they didn't know where it came from.

    "Stop the bleeding! Come on, is there a witch doctor?! Find a witch doctor!"

    The stewards got busy, but there was no real concern on their faces, only the boredom of worrying about getting into trouble and facing the unknown. fear.

    "What was it just now? Did someone shoot an arrow? I didn't see the arrow, and there was no arrow wound on his body."

    "Drag him into the house!"

    The stewards suddenly realized that there was a "murderer" outside, and how weak these stewards were compared to the "murderer", so they left and carried Hill into the wooden house.

    The wooden house should be able to block arrows, and the stewards finally found a sense of security the moment they closed the door.

    "Could it be some strange piece of iron? I once had a neighbor, he was walking on the road, and the iron piece flew from nowhere, cut his neck and died on the street." The man sighed sadly, "No one knew where that piece of iron came from." "

    I think Hill's situation is very similar to my neighbor's." The speaker said.

    Fortunately, the companion who had the best relationship with Hill never gave up on him. The companion tore off Hill's clothes and explored Hill's abdomen with a pair of blood-soaked hands.

    It was a blood hole.

    No weapons remain.

    There are no arrows, and no pieces of iron.

    It was as if air had penetrated Hill's abdomen, leaving a bloody hole.

    Hill opened his mouth wide. He looked at the wooden beam, panting constantly, and tried his best to grab the hand of his companion, just like a slave who had just tried his best to grab the mud. He whispered with difficulty: "Save... ...save me..."

    He didn't want to die.

    The companion broke into a hot sweat: "I will save you, I will definitely save you! I will go to the witch doctor to save you!"