Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    After dark, the supermarket still turned off the lights in the lobby at ten o'clock in the evening as usual, only the lounge and warehouse lights were still on. Usually, at this time, the employees had already fallen asleep, but today no one had a rest.

    Wife Wu sat calmly by the bed, holding a baby bottle in her hand, and while feeding her crying daughter, she said softly: "Since the fairy told you to go, you can go, anyway, we are in the supermarket, and we will never go out." What's the matter?"

    The baby girl ate her stomach in the tender arms of her mother, smashed her mouth twice, spit out a milk bubble, and then opened her arms.

    Wife Wu stood the child upright, patted her back lightly, and put her down to sleep after a while.

    "I know you want to make the gods look up to you." Wife Wu understands her husband, he always has a vigor in him, and he must do well in everything he does. The oil at home cannot be sold, and the grain store in the town keeps prices down. I would rather eat and sleep in the open, and go to the neighboring town to sell it with my feet, and I will never push the price down again.

    He was stubborn, wanted to show off, and was as stubborn as a bull.

    But it was because of his stubbornness and stubbornness that his family survived.

    "But you have to remember that you are a mortal." Wife Wu patted the back of Wu Yan's hand, "Remember that you still have a daughter."

    Wu Yan looked at his daughter's slightly flushed cheeks, and grinned silly at his wife: "It's not like I'm going to die. You haven't seen the magic weapon given to me by the immortal! It's amazing!" "

    If you have a better head, you can walk through Yang with a hundred steps without much effort." Wu Yan, "Don't worry, I will never show off "

    Although Wu's wife has never seen the magic weapon given by the immortal, she also knows that it must be a good thing, and she said: "I only teach you not to be brave, and you can do what you can do."

    Wu Yan smiled and said: "I know it!"

    This time Cao'er still has to go together - after all, she can also use repeating crossbows.

    Cao'er frowned, thinking that she was not suitable for archery, and she didn't know if she shot anyone that night.

    She was looking forward to the shot, so as to prove her ability.

    And looking forward to missing the shot, killing people is always a bad thing.

    Under the entanglement, she could only let out a long sigh. On the contrary, Cao'er Niang was not worried at all, and kept telling Cao'er: "Since you know how to use the crossbow, why worry about it? Follow the fairy! Don't worry about anything else. Think."

    Cao'er sighed: "Mother, fighting, people will die!"

    Cao'er's mother was puzzled: "Isn't this a matter of course? Anyway, you won't die, it's those bandits who die."

    Cao'er Rubbing her face: "Mother, you haven't killed anyone, it's easy to say."

    Cao'er's mother slapped Cao'er on the back: "Your mother, if I am old, I will let you go? If you look at other people, they just do chores, if the immortals go back to the sky in the future, it won't be their turn to ascend to the sky, we are different!" Cao'er really didn't know how he was different from