Chapter 81

Chapter 81

The Dimensional Box is indeed a box. It is about the size of an A4 file bag, and it is not made of any material. The tentacles are not cold, not like metal, but not as light as plastic.

Ye Zhou touched it several times but didn't know what it was. He could only think that it was some kind of special material in the future time and space.

After all, it should not be an ordinary material that can connect to the dimensional space.

The dimensional space is endless, no matter how many things Ye Zhou puts in, it can hold it, and it does not need to be put in the alley, just open the box, put the things that need to be put in the opening for two minutes, and the box will automatically take it away.

The time limit is estimated to prevent accidental receipt.

Instead of directly putting it in, you can not limit the size of the things you take away.

Ye Zhou not only brought a seed hoe and several kinds of plowing tools, but also a wheelbarrow commonly used in construction sites. It is durable, cheap and extremely cost-effective.

After all, the roads here cannot even be used by bicycles, let alone cars. In contrast, there is a reason why unicycles are still used as human tools in the 21st century.

It can adapt to many road conditions, whether it is flat, hillside or low-lying, as long as the wheels are not damaged, it can be used all the time.

And it's easy to maintain.

If the local people can find the right tire-making material, it is also easy to imitate.

After checking the details, Ye Zhou was sure that he hadn't missed anything, so he started to look at the system mall. He needed to buy a tent that was more suitable for use in the wilderness, and he quickly found a tent.

However, the price is more expensive than what supermarket employees use now, 80,000 a top, but it is more portable. It is only as big as an A5 book and as thick as 200 pages. There is a blue button on the top. It will stand up by itself, and it can be put away by itself with a single click.

It's very high-tech, so although Ye Zhou's flesh hurts, he still ordered five tops without blinking.

Anyway, it will be used in the future, and it is not a waste to buy a few more.

When Sarah walked into the lounge, what she saw was Ye Zhou sitting in front of the computer, holding his chin in a daze.

She didn't treat herself as an outsider after entering the lounge. She lay down on the sofa, looked at Ye Zhou and asked, "Will you take me with you next time?" Ye Zhou: "Yes, I didn't take you last time.

" I regret it."

After all, Sarah is the only person here who can fit into this world, and everyone else has an Asian appearance, and only Sarah has a standard European appearance, and she looks very cute.

A cute person is easier to make others lower their vigilance than a beautiful person.

When Sarah heard this sentence, she couldn't help showing a smug smile on her face, but quickly restrained her smile, and said as if complaining and coquettishly: "You should have taken me with you last time, what's the use of you taking Zou Ming?" No, he's not as smart as me."

Ye Zhou felt a little funny when he heard Sarah boasting, "He's not stupid."

Sarah stopped talking, and she muttered softly: "It's always been like this, always like this."