Chapter 209 - 210

Chapter 209

The supermarket doesn't need Ye Zhou to worry about it, Cao'er will connect with He Yu, and He Yu has applied for an empty house near the supermarket to be a warehouse, so that Cao'er doesn't have to drive here every day to deliver goods.

The base is peaceful, except for exchanges and sales, Base 276 hardly communicates with the outside world.

And the other bases don't have the time to observe the development of other bases. All the bases are trying their best to keep the bases "alive".

As for what will happen in the end, no one can tell why.

Ye Zhou doesn't need to worry about his own business this time, he just considers coming here as a vacation, just in time to understand Zou Ming's work and life now.

Since talking about it last time-at least Ye Zhou felt that he and Zou Ming had talked about it, and the relationship between the two was finally not so blunt, and Zou Ming would not avoid him. Although they still slept in separate rooms, Ye Zhou felt that this The rhythm is just right.

He felt he needed a little more time.

After all, there is still a little difference between accepting a same-sex lover and accepting the body of a same-sex lover.

"These pigs...why do they look like this?" It was the first time Ye Zhou saw the pigs raised in the base.

These dozen or so pigs are considered an important property of the base. Before Ye Zhou came, they carried all the residents' desire for oil.

Inside the glass enclosure, the pigs collapsed on the ground, lying in the mud prepared for them by the base, motionless, they looked as if they were dead, and they couldn't be called fat, they were too slender for pigs .

"I can't find a good breed of pig." Zou Ming stood next to Ye Zhou, and he explained, "The pigs have not been able to breed these years, nor can they introduce high-yield Large White pigs, so each generation is getting worse."

Ye Zhou didn't know much about pigs. In short, in his inherent impression, pigs are the animals that produce the most meat, especially fat.

So it will become the focus of breeding.

"Then I'll buy some breeding pigs from the system and send them to you." Ye Zhou said naturally, "But after several generations, we have to introduce new ones."

Ye Zhou sighed with long-term eyes: "What will we do when we die.

Zou Ming: "..." This

is really too far away.

Zou Ming could only say euphemistically: "At most, they don't have pork to eat. Didn't they come here before?"

Ye Zhou thought about it and thought it was the same.

But he himself can't imagine a life without pork at all. Braised pork, stewed pig's trotters, braised pig's head meat, which one doesn't need pigs? A man cannot lose a pig any more than a pilgrim can lose Jerusalem.

"There aren't many eggs in the supply right now?"

Compared to the wilting pigs, the chickens are very active. These chickens don't eat grains, and there is not enough food for the people. How can they feed the chickens.

Usually, they are fed some boiled, dehydrated and mixed pellets of various plants, and they can still live. Except that they don't grow much meat like pigs, they have no other defects.

"The supermarket still doesn't sell agricultural products." Ye Zhou said, "Do you think the residents can farm their own land now?" The

base is still assigning work, and all the land is planted together. Because there are not many resources, they will be divided into one point. That's even less, each person has a little field, and if there are a few that are not planted, some people will starve to death.