Chapter 89

Chapter 89

The sky was bright and sunny, and Cao'er Niang went out from the back door of the supermarket carrying a bucket of washed clothes. The poles erected in the back door were already covered with clothes and quilts. Cao Er Niang hummed a country tune, stretched her arms Clothes hang on empty poles.

The children ran wildly in the clearing with their toys, and their laughter seemed to break through the sky.

After hanging up the last piece of clothing, Cao'er Niang hammered her waist, and turned her head to look at Cao'er who was practicing repeating crossbow with others.

Cao'er's hands are becoming more and more stable, even Cao'er's mother can tell that her archery ability is not better than others, but it is not bad. She is given face-to-face orders by her mother every day, even if she wants to be lazy, she can't. , the body became stronger visible to the naked eye.

Probably because of Chen Shu as a role model, women don't think there is any harm in women being strong, while men dare not have an opinion.

As a result, their flesh became tighter and their arms became thicker. Although they were not comparable to men like Wu Yan and the others who trained every day, if they stood with Zhou Yuanhe, they would immediately become stronger and clearer.

Cao'er wiped the sweat from her brow, she was lucky to hit the bull's-eye once out of ten times, but fortunately, the others were not much better off.

Wu Wife, who is holding the child and standing aside, is the only one among all the female relatives who has not been trained. She is not unwilling, but unable to get away. The child will always be a baby, and she has to drink milk all the time, even if there is milk powder now, but she The milk still can't be weaned.

Small babies always take more time for mothers.

As soon as the child cried, Wu's wife couldn't stand it anymore. Even if Wu Yan was holding the child, she would hug him to coax him.

Being a mother is completely different from being a father.

A woman is pregnant for ten months and experiences the baby taking shape in her belly. She may not feel much at first, but when the belly slowly bulges up, she can feel the movement of the baby in her belly and experience the process of birth, even if the baby has not yet been born. After coming down, she had already developed feelings for the little life in her stomach.

As for a man, he doesn't have to conceive, he doesn't have to experience the pain of childbirth, and his feelings for children are not as deep as a mother's. He has to take care of the children himself to cultivate feelings.

Wu's wife also wanted to hand over the child to Wu Yan, but when the child cried, she forgot everything.

It's just that the child who is more than one year old and almost two years old now looks like a baby under one year old, who still only knows how to eat, drink and sleep, crying or sleeping every day, even if he is a wife with a loving mother, he can hardly bear it.

She can't raise a baby for decades, can she?

Wu's wife was very worried, and when Wu Yan's training was over, she pulled her husband aside and said with a sad face: "Why don't you go tell the immortal to let us go back first, and we have to wait until Niuniu grows up before letting us go." She went into the supermarket."

Wu Yan drank his saliva, and was also a little worried: "But if we go back, can we come again in the future?"

Such an opportunity is not easy to come across, although the immortal is kind, but think about it. I know, it is impossible to remember them all the time, and make a special trip to pick them up.