Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    He couldn't see his fingers in front of his eyes, and the panting sounds of the people beside him seemed close to his ears. Zhao Changsheng held on to the stone wall with his hands. He didn't dare to go out, but he also knew that if they didn't rush out, they would only be trapped to death inside.

    What exactly are these smokes?

    Is there a real fire, or is it a witchcraft?

    If it is a demon method, why force them to go out before doing it?

    Zhao Changsheng wanted to yell, but when he opened his mouth, the smoke went into his nostrils and mouth. He was coughing continuously, and could only watch the people behind him rush out one by one and fall down one by one.

    The chaos in the hole gave the "hunters" outside the perfect opportunity.

    The smoke blocked people's eyes again.

    It was too late when they came out of the smoke and saw the corpses all over the place.

    Zhao Changsheng grabbed the person running from behind, he didn't know who the opponent was, he only knew that he could pull one at this time.

    "Who is pulling me!" The person being pulled growled hoarsely.

    Zhao Changsheng resisted the desire to cough, and desperately raised his voice: "It's me!"

    The person who was caught was taken aback: "My lord? Why are you here? Why don't you go out? It's full of smoke, I don't know which bitch it is Knock the fire down!"

    Zhao Changsheng impatiently listened to him talking about these well-known things, but he was really speechless, so he just grabbed the man's arm and refused to tell him to go out.

    The person who was caught was getting impatient, and shouted: "Your Majesty, you can't stay here for long, let's go out first!"

    Zhao Changsheng grabbed the man's arm and told him to bend down, and he moved closer to the other's ear Said: "There is fraud outside!"

    "Fraud?" The person who was caught was at a loss.

    Zhao Changsheng wanted to cough and curse.

    He was originally just a centurion, a centurion sounds good, and he can manage hundreds of people under his command, but in fact he is just a mouthpiece. He has a commander above him, and that person is self-willed, very happy, and has never studied , Always speak foul language.

    That man is just lucky, he has been in the army longer than him, he has saved Shangguan, who is his opponent in terms of real talent and learning?

    Zhao Changsheng got used to seeing him flaunting his might, and the anger in his heart grew bigger and bigger.

    If he can do it, why can't I?

    But his ability has not been recognized by Shangfeng, and he has not been able to change from a centurion to a thousand commander.

    The current situation was chaotic, so Zhao Changsheng wanted to stand on his own.

    Everyone wants to transform into a dragon, not become a worm.

    Heroes come out of troubled times, how do you know he won't be that hero?

    He killed the commander who didn't like him, and he didn't allow the soldiers to return home—he knew in his heart that as long as they were told to go back, they would never come back again. rope.