Chapter 84

Chapter 84

The moonlit night was quiet, and the bonfire was burning fiercely, but the fire was powerless against the bright white divine light.

Ryan finally saw Luna's face clearly, but he was not surprised, because before that he had learned from Kurt that Luna had a face that was completely different from theirs. He was handsome, but his beauty But with a strong sense of distance, they are definitely not the people who may appear around them.

There is no shortage of handsome men in the world, and there are also beautiful men among the nobles, but their beauty is easy to get, easy to see, and easy to be infected by the world, except for the gods in front of them.

He was born noble, sitting far away in the sky, and he doesn't need people to agree with him.

People need His approval to bathe in the moon's brilliance at night.

Especially after the moon god performed miracles, Ryan's body and mind had completely surrendered, and the gift dedicated to the moon god was taken away in an instant, and he didn't even hear a strange noise.

Ryan glanced at the place where the "gifts" were placed in front of the bonfire. The live animals, gold, silver, and fine wine were all taken away, but a box of gems was left behind. box.

His eyes were good, and the box was not closed, so Ryan could see the gems in the box.

There are mostly rubies, blue gems and green gems are slightly less, but they are better than the gems he prepared for the moon god, and they are bigger. If you pick any one, it can be inlaid on the king's crown.

Ryan suddenly panicked, he was afraid that the moon god thought the gift he had prepared was not good enough and not pious enough.

He stood side by side with Kurt, but it was rare that he didn't feel hostility towards Kurt. He even hoped that Lord Luna would focus on Kurt instead of himself.

But his prayer did not get the mercy of the Moon God. He heard the Lord Moon God ask him in that weird and beautiful voice: "I don't like gems. You can keep some of these gems, and exchange the other part for something interesting."

Ryan breathed a sigh of relief, as long as he didn't blame him.

He lowered his head and said flatteringly: "Okay, Lord Luna, I will definitely do what you asked me to do."

Soon, the voice of Luna sounded again: "I saved a human being, and he Come and manage this land."

"I don't care about the land under the mountain, it's still your territory, only this mountain, I hope to build a new human village."

Luna chuckled: "That will be very interesting " Ryan said quickly

: "My territory is your territory, and I am just your slave. How can a slave own land?"

His hairs stood on end.

"You are fine." He heard the moon god praise him, and the huge stone in Ryan's heart fell to the ground. He felt extremely lucky and honored.

To be praised by the Moon God like this means that he is one step closer to immortality?

Maybe he will soon be able to shed his human body, go to the Temple on the Moon, and become a member of the envoy or servant of the gods. At that time, no king on the earth can compare to him.

"Come out." Moon God seemed to be speaking behind him.

Ryan didn't dare to look directly at the Moon God, but involuntarily looked at the Moon God.